Author Topic: Karl Rove: Hillary Clinton may have brain damage  (Read 1656 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Karl Rove: Hillary Clinton may have brain damage
« on: May 13, 2014, 01:25:45 am »
http://pagesix.com/2014/05/12/karl-rove-hillary-clinton-may-have-brain-damage/

Karl Rove: Hillary Clinton may have brain damage

By Emily Smith

May 12, 2014 | 9:06pm

Karl Rove stunned a conference when he suggested Hillary Clinton might have brain damage.

Onstage with Robert Gibbs and CBS correspondent and “Spies Against Armageddon” co-author Dan Raviv, Rove said Republicans should keep the Benghazi issue alive.

He said if Clinton runs for president, voters must be told what happened when she suffered a fall in December 2012.

The official diagnosis was a blood clot. Rove told the conference near LA Thursday, “Thirty days in the hospital? And when she reappears, she’s wearing glasses that are only for people who have traumatic brain injury? We need to know what’s up with that.”

Rove repeated the claim a number of times to the audience. Clinton’s rep said, “Please assure Dr. Rove she’s 100 percent.”
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sinkspur

Re: Karl Rove: Hillary Clinton may have brain damage
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2014, 01:31:55 am »
Rove's messin' with Hillary's head here!!!

She was wearing those big old coke-bottle glasses.  Now, not so much.

What's with that?
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2014, 01:39:49 am »
MAY have brain damage?  How can anyone who married and stuck with Bill Clinton NOT have brain damage?

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2014, 01:52:09 am »
She also does not make appearances where she has to stand for any length of time.  When you see her, she is onstage in an easy chair with a moderator who conducts a discussion with her.  And the coke-bottle glasses are another indicator something is not right with the Hildebeest....

Offline Ford289HiPo

• Don't take life seriously; No one gets out alive
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2014, 02:47:20 am »

Karl Rove stunned a conference when he suggested Hillary Clinton might have brain damage.

Chyeah...that's what happens when you over-imbibe in the bottle.
Truthfully, she is one person that I won't shed a tear for if she strokes.
I wonder when the lies will stop and truth begin, even as grim as the truth may be. And then I remember that for 70 years, the reign of terror in Russia called itself "the people's government." We have so far to fall, yet we are falling fast and Hell yawns to receive us.

Online rustynail

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2014, 10:19:26 am »
Shut up Karl.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2014, 10:53:51 am »
I have a small suspicion that this entire focus on Hillary is a head fake. Get conservatives whipped up about her candidacy - in 2 years time, no less - then she'll drop out at the last minute and someone else will take the nomination.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2014, 11:07:00 am »
The most obvious sign of brain damage, of course, is that she's a Democrat.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2014, 11:11:33 am »
I have a small suspicion that this entire focus on Hillary is a head fake. Get conservatives whipped up about her candidacy - in 2 years time, no less - then she'll drop out at the last minute and someone else will take the nomination.

The only head fake here is that nobody is talking about her politics....the TITLE of her college thesis was "There's Only The Fight", ....about her hero Saul Alinsky.

Barack Hussein Obama IS the headfake.

Hillary Clinton is the Cleaner.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline evadR

« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2014, 12:16:07 pm »
Liberalism is a brain disease and she is full of it.
I dunno about the damage.
November 6, 2012, a day in infamy...the death of a republic as we know it.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2014, 12:37:45 pm »
We were saying that at the time of the alleged fall, especially about the glasses. I think there's something to it, not that it will matter to the LIV. More from the NY Post:
Despite Rove’s claims, then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was discharged from New York Presbyterian Hospital after spending three days undergoing treatment for a potentially life-threatening blood clot.

She was seen walking out of the Manhattan hospital, for another series of tests but returned to the hospital shortly after. She needed more tests related to her condition, the AP reported, citing unnamed officials.

Clinton, weakened by a stomach virus, fell in her Washington DC, home in December 2012 and sustained a concussion. Her doctors said a blood clot had formed behind her right ear in the space between her brain and skull.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online DCPatriot

Karl Rove asks if Hillary suffered brain injury
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2014, 12:38:55 pm »
May 13, 2014
Karl Rove asks if Hillary suffered brain injury
Thomas Lifson

Rather clumsily, Karl Rove has placed Hillary Clinton’s health in question with remarks delivered last week to a conference in Los Angeles. Emily Smith of Page Six reports:

Onstage with Robert Gibbs and CBS correspondent and “Spies Against Armageddon” co-author Dan Raviv, Rove said Republicans should keep the Benghazi issue alive.

He said if Clinton runs for president, voters must be told what happened when she suffered a fall in December 2012.

The official diagnosis was a blood clot. Rove told the conference near LA Thursday, “Thirty days in the hospital? And when she reappears, she’s wearing glasses that are only for people who have traumatic brain injury? We need to know what’s up with that.”

Rove repeated the claim a number of times to the audience.

In fact, Mrs. Clinton spent three days in hospital after falling in her DC home in December of 2012 and reportedly suffering  a blood clot in her brain. So Rove mucked up the opportunity to raise legitimate questions, since she did evade questioning over Benghazi for a period following the incident, and did receive further treatment.

Unfortunately, Mrs. Clinton has always done better when portraying herself as a victim of unfair attacks, and Rove walked right into that trap with his inaccurate charges. Lucianne Goldberg  presciently remarked on her home page, “Rove running low on material,” which does reflect the reality that speaking fees for people like Rove are a substantial source of income, and the beast must be fed with new discussion points.

But if Hillary does decide to run for the presidency, her medical condition is a valid point of concern for voters. She is in her late 60s, after all. Of late, it appears that her weight has ballooned, with her face appearing fat, and her hips and lower body, clothed in loose garb, apparently spreading horizontally. If she were really in training for the rigors of a presidential campaign – an ordeal she understands firsthand – I doubt that she would let herself go the way she has.

http://americanthinker.com/blog/2014/05/karl_rove_asks_if_hillary_suffered_brain_injury.html

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline xfreeper

« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2014, 01:37:16 pm »

They'll dig up frank lautenburg, clean him up a little and he's good to go.

Offline R4 TrumPence

NY Post: Karl Rove Suggests Hillary Clinton Has Brain Damage
« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2014, 08:07:42 pm »
NY Post: Karl Rove Suggests Hillary Clinton Has Brain Damage

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/05/13/Karl-Rove-Suggests-Hillary-Clinton-Has-Brain-Damage

Karl Rove reportedly suggested last Thursday that former Secretary of State and potential 2016 presidential candidate Hillary Clinton may have brain damage.

According to The New York Post, Rove told conference attendees in Los Angeles, “Thirty days in the hospital? And when she reappears, she’s wearing glasses that are only for people who have traumatic brain injury? We need to know what’s up with that.”

Clinton suffered a concussion when a stomach virus caused her to fall--right before she was scheduled to testify in December of 2012 about Benghazi, where four Americans were killed in a terrorist attack. Clinton's State Department blamed the murders on a YouTube video.

Clinton was officially diagnosed with "a potentially life-threatening blood clot."

A spokesperson for Hillary Clinton reportedly told the Post that Clinton was 100% healthy, adding that “Karl Rove has deceived the country for years, but there are no words for this level of lying.”

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Offline Relic

Re: NY Post: Karl Rove Suggests Hillary Clinton Has Brain Damage
« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2014, 08:13:09 pm »
What difference, at this point, does it make?

Hillary's number one, and likely only, qualification is her gender. It's enough to get her elected.

Offline Ford289HiPo

• Don't take life seriously; No one gets out alive
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2014, 01:57:26 am »
What difference, at this point, does it make?

Hillary's number one, and likely only, qualification is her gender. It's enough to get her elected.

Dunno about that. Remember, she has a habit of putting her foot in her fat mouth, especially when she's dodging sniper rounds. That's why she lost to obama in '08.
I wonder when the lies will stop and truth begin, even as grim as the truth may be. And then I remember that for 70 years, the reign of terror in Russia called itself "the people's government." We have so far to fall, yet we are falling fast and Hell yawns to receive us.

Offline PzLdr

« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2014, 06:57:29 pm »
"May"? Anyone read her College valedictory? Any other thing she's said or written? Aside from being a walking cliché, she's not all that bright. Just tenacious. And mean as a snake, with the moral compass of a cross-eyed alley cat.
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2014, 07:04:55 pm »
"May"? Anyone read her College valedictory? Any other thing she's said or written? Aside from being a walking cliché, she's not all that bright. Just tenacious. And mean as a snake, with the moral compass of a cross-eyed alley cat.

All of that is true but I think Rove is referring to what little is there having been physically damaged! Not the lack of endowment in the first place.  :chairbang:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline evadR

« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2014, 09:22:41 pm »
When this witch bites the dirt, there's only 5 words I want to see on her tombstone.
I'll even pay to have them engraved.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2014, 09:35:37 pm »
Which makes her a perfect politician.

Oceander

« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2014, 09:37:10 pm »
"may have"?  how about "was born with"?

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2014, 10:19:04 pm »
When this witch bites the dirt, there's only 5 words I want to see on her tombstone.
I'll even pay to have them engraved.

Care to share?    :laugh:

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2014, 10:20:55 pm »
I believe they are "what difference does it make?"

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2014, 10:25:12 pm »

As the joke goes something like this......"I'd  piss on her grave, but after spending 3 hrs at the Motor Vehicles Admin...swore I'd never get in a line again".

Offline evadR

« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2014, 10:51:50 pm »

heh..we gots a winnah