Author Topic: DHS Secretly Allowed Suspects with Terror Ties Into Country  (Read 272 times)

Offline flowers

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
Re: DHS Secretly Allowed Suspects with Terror Ties Into Country
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2014, 04:55:13 PM »
But look at the bright side....they prevented a whole bunch of little old lady terrorist plots....

:smokin:

Offline mountaineer

• Paranoid Hillbilly
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2014, 06:25:58 PM »
But look at the bright side....they prevented a whole bunch of little old lady terrorist plots....

:smokin:
When they seized my then-80-year-old mother's nail scissors in Rochester, Minn.(on her way home from the Mayo Clinic for an evaluation of her leukemia), I knew we all could rest easy. The TSA is on the job, just like DHS!
“Hell hath no fury like a vested interest masquerading as a moral principle.” - Ryan T Anderson

Offline Dexter

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2014, 06:35:56 PM »
Kind of like how the DEA helps smuggle drugs into the country. It is in the best interests of the DEA for there to always be large amounts of illegal drugs to deal with. It keeps them funded and keeps them working. I imagine the same is true for the DHS when it comes to terror. When your job is to combat something specific your job security becomes reliant on you never winning that fight.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2014, 06:37:04 PM by Dex4974 »
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
DHS secretly allowed suspects with terror ties into country
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2014, 08:27:55 AM »
"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim tribute to patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness -- these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens. . . . reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principles."
George Washington

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."
Benjamin Franklin

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf