Author Topic: Gowdy defends Benghazi select committee  (Read 361 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
Gowdy defends Benghazi select committee
« on: May 11, 2014, 10:16:40 AM »

Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
Re: Gowdy defends Benghazi select committee
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2014, 10:17:10 AM »

Support the USO

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2014, 10:34:21 AM »
We'll see how this goes in the coming week.  I think the thing to watch for is further defections by Democrats away from Pelosi and her attempts to obstruct this committee.  Too many Americans understand this scandal far too well and do not buy into the Far Left spin.  I think there are plenty of Democrats in America who are just as upset and want a real investigation into Benghazi.

I do not see Pelosi winning on this, not by a long shot.

Offline flowers

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2014, 12:44:52 PM »
We'll see how this goes in the coming week.  I think the thing to watch for is further defections by Democrats away from Pelosi and her attempts to obstruct this committee.  Too many Americans understand this scandal far too well and do not buy into the Far Left spin.  I think there are plenty of Democrats in America who are just as upset and want a real investigation into Benghazi.

I do not see Pelosi winning on this, not by a long shot.
It is going to be very interesting this coming week. I still wonder why Bohner did this? He always caves to the left. Why do this? I just don't trust him. I think he is letting Gowdy have this committee as a distraction. Meanwhile in the back halls of congress Bohner will make a deal for immigration.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf