Author Topic: The New Fascism Rolls On  (Read 193 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
The New Fascism Rolls On
« on: May 10, 2014, 08:36:13 AM »
« Last Edit: May 10, 2014, 08:36:43 AM by mystery-ak »

Support the USO

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • TBR Illuminati
Re: The New Fascism Rolls On
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2014, 08:51:02 AM »
here we go again.  catholic nuns get excoriated by the left and tarred and feathered in the public square because they made a "business decision" (a decision based on their view of their organization's priorities and goals) to not offer coverage for contraceptives, but when an organization makes a "business decision" to not employ two otherwise qualified individuals because of those individuals' christian/non-leftist personal political/religious/philosophical beliefs, that organization gets lauded in public and hailed as a model of enlightened tolerance and social responsibility.

the double standard is flabbergasting, and the fact that the cognitive dissonance it generates hasn't caused all liberal heads to explode is testimony to just how brainless liberals are.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Re: The New Fascism Rolls On
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2014, 08:57:47 AM »
the double standard is flabbergasting, and the fact that the cognitive dissonance it generates hasn't caused all liberal heads to explode is testimony to just how brainless liberals are.

I've known intelligent liberals - married one. But most of them - well my Dad says "If brains were dynamite, they couldn't blow their nose."
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf