Author Topic: Michelle Obama will give the White House's weekly radio address to demand justice for Boko Haram kidnap victims  (Read 816 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2624714/Michelle-Obama-White-Houses-weekly-radio-address-demand-justice-Boko-Haram-kidnap-victims.html

Michelle Obama will give the White House's weekly radio address to demand justice for Boko Haram kidnap victims

A weekly address fro a first lady instead of a president is unusual but not unprecedented
    Laura Bush delivered the Saturday radio address in late 2001, denouncing the treatment of women in Afghanistan
    Mrs. Obama's brief speech will be about Americans' outrage after the terror group Boko Haram kidnapped hundreds of young girls in Nigeria
    The White House confirmed Friday afternoon that the speech will air
    Michelle Obama will be in New Orleans on Saturday, speaking at the graduation ceremony of Dillard University, a historically black college

By David Martosko, U.s. Political Editor

Published: 16:26 EST, 9 May 2014 | Updated: 17:29 EST, 9 May 2014

President Barack Obama is punting his administration's outrage over Nigerian terror group Boko Haram's violence to his wife Michelle, giving her the duty of delivering the White House's weekly radio address on Saturday.

The move is an unusual one but not unprecedented: Laura Bush gave a similar address in 2001 when she was first lady, denouncing the treatment of women in Afghanistan.

Mrs. Obama has also joined the president in a few radio addresses, but Saturday will mark her first solo appearance. She will also reportedly include a Mother's Day message.

Boko Haram, whose name is a native translation of the phrase 'Western education is sinful,' is responsible for numerous mass-slaughter bombings and kidnapped hundreds of young girls in April.

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Last Edit: May 09, 2014, 11:53:56 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
What has taken her and the celebrities so long to say something about this? 

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline flowers

I ask why now?  If these girls were white would michelle even say a thing?

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!

A Select Committee on Benghazi hadn't been named yet.
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Offline Howie66

I ask why now?  If these girls were white would michelle even say a thing?
I think you may already know the answer to this.
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Offline flowers

I think you may already know the answer to this.
Of course I do.

Offline Howie66

Offline Right_in_Virginia

What's up with the "our girls"? 

Offline flowers

What's up with the "our girls"?
"our girls" Because after doing internal polling, the obamas have found out that this issue helps them politically.

Online mountaineer

"our girls" Because after doing internal polling, the obamas have found out that this issue helps them politically.
And no one in the MSM will bother to report that the almighty Obamas haven't done diddly to help these poor children.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline PzLdr

Would that the Grifters in the White House and their media and entertainment sycophants had showed this energy, commitment and dedicated all the resources here to bringing the butchers of Benghazi to justice. Oh, wait. The victims there were white males. Never mind.
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee