Author Topic: Hillary and Monica  (Read 438 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hillary and Monica
« on: May 09, 2014, 10:44:09 pm »
http://www.politico.com/blogs/media/?hp=bh

Hillary and Monica
By DYLAN BYERS |
5/9/14 5:53 PM EDT

Monica Lewinsky's big Vanity Fair splash seems to have come and gone from the news cycle without much effect on Hillary Clinton. ABC's Robin Roberts, who interviewed the former First Lady this week, didn't even ask her about it.

But POLITICO's Maggie Haberman and CNN's Brianna Keilar say the subject is anything but dead, noting that Rand Paul's criticisms on "Meet The Press" Sunday may just be the opening salvo. From CNN's "The Lead with Jake Tapper":

Haberman: We're hearing the begininng of that attack from Rand Paul, and it's going to continue for a while. And I suspect we haven't heard the last of Monica Lewinsky... she wants to speak her mind. There has been no response from the Clinton's so far about how they're going to handle this, what they think of it. I suspect Hillary Clinton will say as little as possible for as long as possible on this topic. [...]

Keilar: I also thought it was interesting -- she had a chance to be asked about this and she actually wasn't asked about this at this event yesterday. ... But I don't know that she can entirely avoid it... I think she is going to be facing that kind of question. I almost wondered if there wasn't a bit of relief...

Haberman: There is zero possibilty that she doesn't get asked about this at some point on her book tour, and the media that surrounds it.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34