Author Topic:  (Read 349 times)

Online DCPatriot

« on: May 09, 2014, 06:21:25 PM »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2014, 06:24:19 PM »
A little background to the relationship Arrington has with the Redskins.....

1)  He wants the named changed.

2) They [assorted hosts on 106.7 FM the Fan) have repeatedly badmouthed Dan Snyder, the Redskins' owner as the "worst owner in the league"

3) They trash Snyder as being meddlesome and vindictive and too much of a star-struck fan when dealing with the GM, etc..
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2014, 07:04:32 PM »

2) They [assorted hosts on 106.7 FM the Fan) have repeatedly badmouthed Dan Snyder, the Redskins' owner as the "worst owner in the league"

3) They trash Snyder as being meddlesome and vindictive and too much of a star-struck fan when dealing with the GM, etc..

I agree that Snyder should change the name of his team. Drop the "Washington" part. It adds nothing and denotes a serious lack of ethics.
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2014, 07:37:14 PM »
I agree that Snyder should change the name of his team. Drop the "Washington" part. It adds nothing and denotes a serious lack of ethics.

LOL!  I like it!    :beer:

Offline jmyrlefuller

• Krampus
  • Angry goat-like creature
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2014, 08:01:03 PM »

Sounds about right. Dan Snyder owns his own radio stations in the DC metro to carry his programming. So that leaves CBS-owned 106.7 to be the antagonists. This feud is all business.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2014, 08:48:34 PM »
I just looked at the guy's stats.

He had four good years.  Four.  I'm trying to figure out how that gains him the designation "great."  Maybe in Washington he's considered "great."

Randy White was great.  Arrington couldn't hold his jock.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Randy_White_(American_football)
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf