Author Topic: Pelosi: People Are Tired of Benghazi  (Read 703 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pelosi: People Are Tired of Benghazi
« on: May 09, 2014, 08:12:36 pm »
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2014/05/09/Pelosi-People-Are-Tired-Of-Benghazi

on Breitbart TV 9 May 2014, 10:03 AM PDT

Friday at her weekly press briefing House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) addressed the House vote creating a select committee on Benghazi...

"The American people care about jobs," Pelosi said. "They care about their families, and the education of their children and health of their families and that -- somebody said to me yesterday, either people have gotten tired of Benghazi or they never knew about it in the first place. So let's not be accomplices to this diversionary tactic. It is all subterfuge because they don't want to talk what our responsibilities are here."
« Last Edit: May 09, 2014, 08:13:32 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Rivergirl

Re: Pelosi: People Are Tired of Benghazi
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2014, 08:40:18 pm »
Sick and tired of you ms. pelousy.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2014, 08:49:07 pm »
It is obvious to anyone paying attention that the democrats are apoplectic over the formation of this committee and THAT makes me VERY happy!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2014, 10:24:23 pm »
It is obvious to anyone paying attention that the democrats are apoplectic over the formation of this committee and THAT makes me VERY happy!

I think a significant number of them are apoplectic at letting Pelousy get her way on this because she stands to do significant damage to the whole party by trying to grandstand and obstruct.

We'll see how long this goes on but I don't think the Democrats are going to stand by and let Nancy boycott this one.  One hell of a lot of voting Democrats have served in the Military or have family in the Military, and they understand this all too well.

Online rustynail

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2014, 11:07:29 pm »
Yes they are.  Tired of the lies.