Author Topic: 2014 NFL draft picks include Jadeveon Clowney, Ha Ha Clinton-Dix and Darqueze Dennard  (Read 358 times)

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
« Last Edit: May 09, 2014, 01:09:24 PM by Machiavelli »

Offline Lando Lincoln

This year's NFL draft picks include Ha Ha Clinton-Dix and Darqueze Dennard.

No, I'm not pulling your leg. Those are real names:

Green Bay Packers select Ha Ha Clinton-Dix No. 21 overall in the 2014 NFL draft

Cincinnati Bengals select Darqueze Dennard No. 24 overall in the 2014 NFL draft

Those Key & Peele parodies aren't that much of an exaggeration:

East/West College Bowl - Key & Peele

East/West College Bowl 2 - Key & Peele

Ha Ha is the nick for Ha'Sean.  Just sayin'.
For the progressive, there is very little to love about the United States. Washington, Jefferson, Madison? A bunch of rotten slaveholders, hypocrites, and cowards even when their hearts were in the right places. The Declaration of Independence? A manifesto for the propertied classes. The Constitution? An artifact of sexism and white supremacy. The sacrifices in the great wars of the 20th century? Feeding the poor and the disenfranchised into the meat-grinder of imperialism. The gifts of Carnegie, Rockefeller, Vanderbilt, Morgan, Astor? Blood money from self-aggrandizing robber barons. Nat Rev

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
Ha Ha is the nick for Ha'Sean.  Just sayin'.

I know. I made a correction - and an addition.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2014, 01:10:30 PM by Machiavelli »

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
    • Auktion Online
Let's not forget that the "first draft choice" of the American people was Barack Hussein Obama.
"She only coughs when she lies."

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!
I can't wait to see him walking away from a very pancaked Russell Wilson, going "HA HA!" in Seattle during the season opener.

GO PACK!! GO!!
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!
Let's not forget that the "first draft choice" of the American people was Barack Hussein Obama.
You really had to mention that steaming pile of shit in a football thread? Really?
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf