Author Topic: Family of four in Florida 'murder-suicide' case were SHOT with father's gun as surveillance footage emerges of him buying fireworks and gas cans days before mansion arson  (Read 504 times)

Offline flowers

Family of four in Florida 'murder-suicide' case were SHOT with father's gun as surveillance footage emerges of him buying fireworks and gas cans days before mansion arson

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2623866/Revealed-All-four-family-members-Florida-murder-suicide-case-SHOT-James-Blakes-mansion-victims-renting-set-ablaze-fireworks.html

The bodies of Darrin Campbell, his wife Kimberly, and their teenage children Colin and Megan were discovered in Tampa mansion Wednesday
But detectives believe the family died in a murder suicide prior to the blaze
Mr Campbell's mother, Mary Campbell, also told MailOnline her son, 51, had just landed a new job after being unemployed for sometime
The family had been renting the property from retired tennis pro James Blake for two years
Mr Campbell seen on store camera purchasing $650 worth of fireworks days before the suspected arson
Police recovered a gun inside the house registered to Mr Campbell

Offline NavyCanDo

What sets people off to do something so evil can never be understood.   A couple of weeks ago we got the news that my last boss a pretty and bright young lady with a 2-year old son, and  MIT Grad with everything going for her, was shot and killed by her husband in a murder suicide.    So tragic.   
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
If people want to commit suicide do it already..why is there the need to take your family or complete strangers with you.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2014, 06:22:54 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Millee

If people want to commit suicide do it already..why is there the need to take your family or complete strangers with you.

Exactly.  I don't understand that either.   **nononono*

Offline raml

Maybe lack of faith has something to do with it. People who fear the consequences of their actions don't take others with them they fear God and what punishment he will have for them. During my divorce I had become so depressed I had suicidal thoughts but I also clung to Jesus praying daily. I never thought about hurting anyone else but even thinking about hurting myself was wrong and without my faith only God knows how I would have acted. My husband started physically and mentally abusing me the last 2 years of our 22yr marriage He became bi polar doctors though his very high IQ over 175 made him more likely to have this happen to him as he grew older I have no idea but it was hell on earth for me since back when I was getting a divorce there was no time limit in my state and it took two years because of all the postponements my ex's lawyer did. He wasn't thrown out of the home and I was not allowed to take my children out of the school district a very rich area with no apartments so to protect my 2 boys still at home I stayed since he had also has gone after them a few times but I blocked them and took the punch. They had to retire the judge on my case for my divorce to go through and my case was one used to change Michigan's laws on divorce. One sheriff who came out and knew what was happening to me said I should get a gun and shoot him they would never arrest me that is how well known my case was in the area. In marriages gone bad depression can cause people to act emotionally unstable and unless you have been there and feel trapped you will  never understand how you just go into a mode of surviving and without faith I probably wouldn't have come through it. Today I look back and am amazed I did survive but it did make me a very strong women who took care of herself ever since.