Author Topic:  (Read 396 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
« on: May 09, 2014, 09:47:47 AM »

Support the USO

Offline xfreeper

« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2014, 09:51:08 AM »
Anyone that thinks we should trust our government must have been living in a cave the last 50 years.......or have their TV locked on reality stations

Offline Relic

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2014, 09:55:56 AM »
Anyone that thinks we should trust our government must have been living in a cave the last 50 years.......or have their TV locked on reality stations

That would be about 52% of the voting public... and climbing.

Online Millee

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2014, 09:56:12 AM »

Or they get their news from John Steward and MSNBC. 

Offline xfreeper

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2014, 10:06:39 AM »
That would be about 52% of the voting public... and climbing.

Sadly so

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2014, 10:15:17 AM »
Or they get their news from John Steward and MSNBC.

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm feeling very depressed about the state of things lately.  I'm not seeing much to crow about.  The people are getting more and more apathetic every day, the progressives are bolder than ever with their lies and our side seems to have given up on anything but lip service.  The media has succeeded in painting anyone who questions the status quo as a kook. 
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Relic

« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2014, 10:38:40 AM »
I don't know about anyone else, but I'm feeling very depressed about the state of things lately.  I'm not seeing much to crow about.  The people are getting more and more apathetic every day, the progressives are bolder than ever with their lies and our side seems to have given up on anything but lip service.  The media has succeeded in painting anyone who questions the status quo as a kook.

I agree completely. I'd also say that the "our side", as far as elected officials go, has revealed themselves to be a slightly tamer version of the leftist politicians. In other words, our side doesn't represent us.

The big thing is that the media has dropped any pretense of being objective, and rabidly attacks anyone who goes against the agenda. This, as you observed, has emboldened the left.

We are doomed. We are one major event from chaos.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2014, 10:53:11 AM »
I agree completely. I'd also say that the "our side", as far as elected officials go, has revealed themselves to be a slightly tamer version of the leftist politicians. In other words, our side doesn't represent us.

The big thing is that the media has dropped any pretense of being objective, and rabidly attacks anyone who goes against the agenda. This, as you observed, has emboldened the left.

We are doomed. We are one major event from chaos.

Agree.  Look at Venezuela to see our future.   8888crybaby

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline xfreeper

« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2014, 12:37:09 PM »

IOW, the battle is lost. There will be no turning this ship around. The outcome was determined once we allowed a corrupt government that cared nothing about the constitution and tolerated an invasion and an erosion of our culture that was sold as something positive. History will once again be repeated as this formerly great nation goes the way of those other great nations of the past.

Online Bigun

• The income tax: Root of all evil!
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2014, 12:46:00 PM »
IOW, the battle is lost. There will be no turning this ship around. The outcome was determined once we allowed a corrupt government that cared nothing about the constitution and tolerated an invasion and an erosion of our culture that was sold as something positive. History will once again be repeated as this formerly great nation goes the way of those other great nations of the past.

I'm not willing to concede that yet! Not by a damned site!

If it goes that way I won't be here to see the end because they will have long since dealt with me.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf