Author Topic: Quiz: Who is Your Evil Twin?  (Read 331 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
Quiz: Who is Your Evil Twin?
« on: May 08, 2014, 02:33:05 PM »

Quiz: Who is Your Evil Twin?
Find out how dark is your dark side, and which villain is waiting for you on the other side of the mirror…

Cruella de Vil (101 Dalmatians)

"Hello Darling, care for some tea? What's wrong, don't you know your own vicious twin sister? Come on, you're just like me, you dress in style, you're elegant and you have the highest work ethic - only you use it to do good, how boring! Did you think you made it to where you are today all by yourself? HA! Dear Cruella is with you in every step of the way. Now please, take me to the nearest mall, I need a new coat"

Support the USO
#NeverHillary  Not#NeverTrump

Offline PzLdr

Re: Quiz: Who is Your Evil Twin?
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2014, 03:20:54 PM »
Lord Voldemort, although I see myself more as the Witch King of Angmar. or a Dark Lord of the Sith.  :sword:
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2014, 03:27:12 PM »
Mr. Burns....from the Simpsons    :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"If you want to change the world, go home and love your family".    ...Mother Teresa

"It's not the mountain before you, but the pebble in your shoe"      ....or something like that

Offline WAYNE

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2014, 03:49:42 PM »

"Come, my twin brother, join me in my journey. Just like me, your wisdom, quick thinking and creativity leads you on your way, so we will get along just fine. Together, we will take down that dreadful Harry Potter and take over the world!"

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2014, 03:51:20 PM »
It's Lando.
“[Euthanasia] is what any State medical service has sooner or later got to face. If you are going to be kept alive in institutions run by and paid for by the State, you must accept the State’s right to economize when necessary …” The Ministry of Fear by Graham Green (New York: Penguin Books [1943] 2005, p. 165).

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2014, 03:56:08 PM »
« Last Edit: May 08, 2014, 04:07:23 PM by Lando Lincoln »
For the progressive, there is very little to love about the United States. Washington, Jefferson, Madison? A bunch of rotten slaveholders, hypocrites, and cowards even when their hearts were in the right places. The Declaration of Independence? A manifesto for the propertied classes. The Constitution? An artifact of sexism and white supremacy. The sacrifices in the great wars of the 20th century? Feeding the poor and the disenfranchised into the meat-grinder of imperialism. The gifts of Carnegie, Rockefeller, Vanderbilt, Morgan, Astor? Blood money from self-aggrandizing robber barons. Nat Rev

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo