Author Topic: North Korea calls Obama a 'crossbreed' in viciously racist attack  (Read 491 times)

Offline flowers

http://theweek.com/article/index/261229/speedreads-north-korea-launches-vicious-racist-attack-on-obama

A North Korean state-run news agency earlier this month launched an ugly, racist diatribe against President Obama, calling the U.S.'s first black head of state a "crossbreed with unclear blood." The agency also said that Obama "still has the figure of monkey while the human race has evolved through millions of years," and that "it would be perfect for Obama to live with a group of monkeys in the world’s largest African natural zoo and lick the bread crumbs thrown by spectators."

The screed was recently brought to light by Josh Stanton, who blogs frequently about North Korea.

The issue of race has special resonance in North Korea, where the Stalinist regime has gone to great lengths to instill a sense of racial purity in its citizens. Some background from The Washington Post:

[W]hen North Korea talks about race, it's almost always important — and telling about the state ideology.

Some academics — most notably B.R. Myers — argue that North Koreans fundamentally have a "race-based" worldview, showing more similarity to fascist Japan during World War II than Joseph Stalin's Soviet Union. Myers condenses North Korea's state orthodoxy into a sentence: "The Korean people are too pure blooded, and therefore too virtuous, to survive in this evil world without a great parental leader." [The Washington Post]

Oceander

Re: North Korea calls Obama a 'crossbreed' in viciously racist attack
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2014, 02:52:07 am »
what's "unclear blood"?  Is that blood before the plasma is extracted?

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2014, 07:22:16 pm »
"it would be perfect for Obama to live with a group of monkeys in the world’s largest African natural zoo and lick the bread crumbs thrown by spectators."
We're supposed to be upset over such ridiculous comments?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2014, 07:35:41 pm »
We're supposed to be upset over such ridiculous comments?

Don't forget....it's spoken in Korean.   Maybe the translation is a bit rough.

"it would be perfect for Obama to live with a group of monkeys in the world’s largest African natural zoo and lick the bread crumbs thrown by spectators."

For example, maybe they meant "lick their butts while spectators eat sandwiches".

We could play a game with this.   LOL!   
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2014, 11:00:19 pm »
The sad thing is that the Obama regime so resembles that of Li'l Kim ...
‘The end days of the world’: Meet Kim Jong-il’s propaganda poet
By Larry Getlen
May 10, 2014 | 5:21pm

Jang Jin-sung, a North Korean poet laureate and a employee of the country’s United Front Department, the government agency responsible for “inter-Korean espionage, policy making and diplomacy,” was walking through Dongdaewon, the poorest area of Pyongyang. It was 1999, five years into the country’s harsh descent into famine and poverty.

As he entered a packed outdoor market, he was stopped by a gathering crowd. In the center stood an adult woman and a girl of about seven. A piece of paper hung from the girl’s neck. It read, “I sell my daughter for 100 won.”

At the time, 100 won equalled about 10 cents in US dollars.

Onlookers cursed the mother. The daughter cried to the crowd that her father had died of starvation. Finally, an army lieutenant — who, given his position, was still receiving food rations — agreed to take the girl, and paid the mother.

The mom broke down in violent sobs, screaming “Forgive me! Forgive me!” to the girl as she jammed pieces of bread in her mouth, the last thing she would ever be able to give her daughter.

“Looking at the mother and daughter in that place,” Jang writes, “I felt sure that we were living in the end days of the world.”

Jang’s new memoir, “Dear Leader,” is a remarkable story of struggle and survival, the tale of his desperate flight from North Korea in 2004.

Given Jang’s unusual position of privilege, the book also presents a rare look inside the lives of the North Korean people and its leaders.

The average North Korean citizen received monthly, pre-measured food rations from the state until 1994, when the collapsed economy left people to fend for themselves. (Those in high levels of government and the military still received rations.)

Death from starvation grew so common that it led to the founding of the ominously but accurately named Corpse Division.

Jang first saw them when, in a park, he noticed “a swarm of homeless people who looked to be either dead or dying. There were also men hovering over the bodies like flies, at times poking the inert figures with sticks.”

When he asked who they were, a friend replied, “They’re from the Corpse Division. They get rid of the corpses. All the other provinces [except Pyongyang] dispatch them to the main park near the station. All sorts of people move through the station, so they come here to beg, until they die.” ...
Read on
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2014, 12:29:59 am »
Frankly, I couldn't care less about what the Norks have to say about Obama. It certainly could not be worse than what I think about the Narcissistic Little Marxist bleep Bastard or that Ingrate Wookie that he's married to.

It's really sad that it has come to this, but it has. I wouldn't spit on the turd even if he were aflame.
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.