Author Topic: Claim: Warriors Coach Fired for Christian Views on Homosexuality  (Read 445 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-California/2014/05/07/Claim-Warriors-Coach-Fired-for-Christian-Views-on-Homosexuality

Was Golden State Warriors head coach Mark Jackson fired for his Christian views on gay marriage? That's what Ann Killion is asking at sfgate.com, noting that Jackson's lukewarm reaction to the coming-out of Jason Collins last year was something of a mismatch for the Bay Area, which is the global capital of gay politics and culture.

Killion writes:

Everything about Jackson was under scrutiny, which includes his very public persona as a religious man. It was probably not at the top of the list, but was probably on the list....

When Jason Collins made his historic pronouncement last year that he was gay, Jackson’s immediate response came out sounding less-than-supportive.

“I will say this,” Jackson said the day of the news. “We live in a country that allows you to be whoever you want to be. As a Christian man, I serve a God that gives you free will to be who you want to be. As a Christian man, I have beliefs of what’s right and what’s wrong. That being said, I know Jason Collins, I know his

Offline mountaineer

Re: Claim: Warriors Coach Fired for Christian Views on Homosexuality
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2014, 08:25:49 pm »
Wouldn't doubt it. Watch them go after Steph Curry (also a Christian) next and demand a pro-gay comment.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org