Author Topic: BENGHAZI COVER-UP BLOWING UP  (Read 1057 times)

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
BENGHAZI COVER-UP BLOWING UP
« on: May 08, 2014, 02:40:42 pm »
BENGHAZI COVER-UP BLOWING UP

We now have the evidence that the State Department knew right away that Benghazi was a jihad terror attack. We know that Susan Rice knew. Barack Obama also knew and lied to the American people.
The Democrats are threatening to boycott the select committee on the Benghazi jihad attack on September 11, 2012. The media is cheering their subterfuge on, hoping to normalize glaring un-Americanism, so that the president can easily follow suit. Once again, the Democrats overreach. Does the Watergate-flogging party mean to stump for the suppression of the truth about the slaughter of our countrymen? Is that their campaign platform? Do they really believe they are going to win on a platform of propaganda?
The emails make it perfectly clear that it was known from the outset that Islamic terrorists planned and coordinated the attacks on our consulate in Benghazi.
Treason is the accurate term for the actions of the Obama administration in the aftermath of Benghazi. The president knew within 24 hours that it was Islamic terror.
And yet in the post-Benghazi fallout, Obama continued to attack and blame free speech for the Benghazi slaughter. Obama, along with Hillary Clinton, starred in a paid advertisement condemning the video insulting Islam. These paid advertisements (funded with American taxpayer dollars) ran in Pakistan. This presidential attack on our freedom and our Constitution was the Obama administration’s primary response to the deadly Islamist attack on September 11, 2012.
He knew. He knew from the very first.

In reviewing the cache of new documents just released as a result of Judicial Watch’s successful FOIA lawsuit, it is clear that there is more incriminating evidence of a cover-up than just the now-infamous “smoking gun” email from Ben Rhodes. Rhodes' email is slam-dunk evidence of the White House’s lead role in the cover-up. The blaming of the YouTube video and the talking point lies that Susan Rice was to advance on the five Sunday shows were driven by the White House.
In reviewing the 41 new documents, one sees that huge sections of these unclassified documents are blacked out. If they are unclassified, why are all the Benghazi paragraphs redacted? Fox News is reporting there are discrepancies between the emails released to Congress and the same emails released to the watchdog group, Judicial Watch.
Still, some material extremely damaging to the administration is clear. In a memo from former Deputy Spokesman at the U.S. Mission to the United Nations Payton Knopf to Susan Rice and others, Knopf provides “Guidance on Events in Libya 9/12/12. (Today’s initial guidance from NSS and State).” In it, he gives a timeline (“the tick tock”) of events on that day and quotes the State Department’s Victoria Nuland as saying that “it was clearly a complex attack.”

In the same memo, Knopf discusses Obama’s “tick tock” during Benghazi. The president was made aware of the attack on the afternoon of September 11, 2012 “as he started his weekly meeting with the Secretary of Defense and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs.” Ironically, only a day before the Benghazi jihad attacks, Marc Thiessen broke the story in the Washington Post that Obama had scaled back in-person daily intelligence briefings and had actually attended fewer than half of the daily intelligence briefings that had been held since he entered the White House.
But what’s salient here is that according to Benghazi transcripts of defense testimony, just minutes after the American consulate in Benghazi was attacked, senior defense officials, both civilian and military, were told that it was a “terrorist attack.” So why did the Obama White House promote a false narrative, and why didn’t defense officials speak out about this false claim?

After being notified that it was a terrorist attack on the afternoon of September 11, 2012, Obama was “updated several times throughout the evening and the next morning.” When asked when he had heard of Ambassador Steven’s murder, Nuland said, “The president was notified last night that Ambassador Stevens was unaccounted for and then notified again this morning of about his tragic death.”
At 11:53 PM on September 11, senior adviser Eric Pelofsky told Rice that a Libyan government official had called him to “extend his condolences” over Ambassador Stevens’ death. Pelofsky said that they had not recovered the Ambassador’s body, but referred to “a photo on twitter of someone carrying a body of someone who resembles Chris over their shoulder.” Pelofsky had previously written that it looked as if the death of Stevens was a kidnapping gone bad. “Yes – I’m very worried. In particular, that he is either dead or this was a concerted effort to kidnap him,” wrote Pelofsky at 9:06 PM Eastern the night of the attack. This, too, contradicts the State Department version of events.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2014/05/06/Benghazi-Cover-Up-Blowing-Up
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: BENGHAZI COVER-UP BLOWING UP
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2014, 02:52:56 pm »
I heard on the news this morning that the Administration may claim that they were DISMANTLING weapons at that complex...which provides them cover for weapons running into Syria to help defeat Assad.

Sons-a bitches.....
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Relic

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2014, 02:55:45 pm »
I heard on the news this morning that the Administration may claim that they were DISMANTLING weapons at that complex...which provides them cover for weapons running into Syria to help defeat Assad.

Sons-a bitches.....

Of the things liberals are good at, lying is at the top of the list. And lying is made so much easier when there is no challenge from the media.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2014, 03:02:23 pm »

Sons-a bitches.....

I think they made the claim in earlier hearings that Stevens was there to monitor the situation and make sure no dangerous weapons ended up in the hands of Al Qaeda.  It's more likely that there was a deal going down and something went hinky.  We'll probably never know what.  You can bet that the reason there have been no arrests in the affair is that we don't want anyone motivated to spill the truth, which is also the reason Osama was disposed of so neatly.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2014, 03:03:25 pm »
Of the things liberals are good at, lying is at the top of the list. And lying is made so much easier when there is no challenge from the media.

"And lying is made so much easier when there is no challenge from the media." - And I would add - no challenge (or very little) from the GOP either.  There are a few brave souls that do - but they are a minority. 

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2014, 03:08:38 pm »
"And lying is made so much easier when there is no challenge from the media." - And I would add - no challenge (or very little) from the GOP either.  There are a few brave souls that do - but they are a minority.

In this case, the GOP's hands are not clean.  At the very least, GOP congressional leadership had to know what was going on and sign off as far as weapons running to Syrian rebels.  That's why they have to stick with the cover-up in the aftermath, and the use of diplomatic assets for political campaigning, as the pretext to investigate. 

Democrats, on the other hand, never have a problem with duplicity.  They all pretended to be anti-war even after they voted for war, and no one on their side doubted their veracity.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2014, 03:10:57 pm by massadvj »

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2014, 03:13:41 pm »
In this case, the GOP's hands are not clean.  At the very least, GOP congressional leadership had to know what was going on and sign off as far as weapons running to Syrian rebels.  That's why they have to stick with the cover-up in the aftermath, and the use of diplomatic assets for political campaigning, as the pretext to investigate. 

Democrats, on the other hand, never have a problem with duplicity.  They all pretended to be anti-war even after they voted for war, and no one on their side doubted their veracity.

BINGO!!!

Once again it's the beltway bastards vs the rest of the country!

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien