Author Topic: BENGHAZI COVER-UP BLOWING UP  (Read 580 times)

Offline Bigun

• The income tax: Root of all evil!
    • The FairTax Plan
BENGHAZI COVER-UP BLOWING UP
« on: May 08, 2014, 10:40:42 AM »

Offline DCPatriot

Re: BENGHAZI COVER-UP BLOWING UP
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2014, 10:52:56 AM »
I heard on the news this morning that the Administration may claim that they were DISMANTLING weapons at that complex...which provides them cover for weapons running into Syria to help defeat Assad.

Sons-a bitches.....
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

Offline Relic

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2014, 10:55:45 AM »
I heard on the news this morning that the Administration may claim that they were DISMANTLING weapons at that complex...which provides them cover for weapons running into Syria to help defeat Assad.

Sons-a bitches.....

Of the things liberals are good at, lying is at the top of the list. And lying is made so much easier when there is no challenge from the media.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
    • Auktion Online
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2014, 11:02:23 AM »

Sons-a bitches.....

I think they made the claim in earlier hearings that Stevens was there to monitor the situation and make sure no dangerous weapons ended up in the hands of Al Qaeda.  It's more likely that there was a deal going down and something went hinky.  We'll probably never know what.  You can bet that the reason there have been no arrests in the affair is that we don't want anyone motivated to spill the truth, which is also the reason Osama was disposed of so neatly.
"She only coughs when she lies."

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2014, 11:03:25 AM »
Of the things liberals are good at, lying is at the top of the list. And lying is made so much easier when there is no challenge from the media.

"And lying is made so much easier when there is no challenge from the media." - And I would add - no challenge (or very little) from the GOP either.  There are a few brave souls that do - but they are a minority. 

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
    • Auktion Online
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2014, 11:08:38 AM »
"And lying is made so much easier when there is no challenge from the media." - And I would add - no challenge (or very little) from the GOP either.  There are a few brave souls that do - but they are a minority.

In this case, the GOP's hands are not clean.  At the very least, GOP congressional leadership had to know what was going on and sign off as far as weapons running to Syrian rebels.  That's why they have to stick with the cover-up in the aftermath, and the use of diplomatic assets for political campaigning, as the pretext to investigate. 

Democrats, on the other hand, never have a problem with duplicity.  They all pretended to be anti-war even after they voted for war, and no one on their side doubted their veracity.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2014, 11:10:57 AM by massadvj »
"She only coughs when she lies."

Offline Bigun

• The income tax: Root of all evil!
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2014, 11:13:41 AM »
In this case, the GOP's hands are not clean.  At the very least, GOP congressional leadership had to know what was going on and sign off as far as weapons running to Syrian rebels.  That's why they have to stick with the cover-up in the aftermath, and the use of diplomatic assets for political campaigning, as the pretext to investigate. 

Democrats, on the other hand, never have a problem with duplicity.  They all pretended to be anti-war even after they voted for war, and no one on their side doubted their veracity.

BINGO!!!

Once again it's the beltway bastards vs the rest of the country!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf