Author Topic: Can Democrats Keep Messing with Republican Primary Voters?  (Read 306 times)

Offline Once-Ler

• How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Trump
"Racism is evil. And those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans."  -  President Donald J Trump

Does anybody really want to throw out good, educated and accomplished young people who have jobs, some serving in the military? Really!.....
...They have been in our country for many years through no fault of their own - brought in by parents at young age. Plus BIG border security
       Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump 5:35 AM - Sep 14, 2017

Online truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
    • The place where argument addicts can go
Re: Can Democrats Keep Messing with Republican Primary Voters?
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2014, 07:57:25 PM »
Apparently voters in NC are smarter than voters in Missiouri (Akins), Delaware (O'Donnell), Nevada (Angle), Illinois (Mourdock). Colorado (Buck) and anywhere else that got swept up in the Tea Party fad of risking GOP seats with lousy candidates.

The Senate majority would be much closer and more certainly achievable, were it not for these examples of bad politics, which benefit the opposition party, and the fundraising entity's top people.

Offline raml

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2014, 08:17:19 PM »
Democrats can vote in our primaries here in Missouri you twit. We are not dumb we didn't vote for Akins in the primary he got in with help from the democrats. 

Online truth_seeker

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2014, 09:02:36 PM »
Democrats can vote in our primaries here in Missouri you twit. We are not dumb we didn't vote for Akins in the primary he got in with help from the democrats.

Not according to this careful analysis. I think Akins is the twit, btw.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2012/08/did_the_democrats_select_republican_senate_nominee_in_missouri.html

Akins was a sitting member of the House Tea Party Caucus, as well.

Offline kevindavis

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2014, 09:05:05 PM »
Apparently voters in NC are smarter than voters in Missiouri (Akins), Delaware (O'Donnell), Nevada (Angle), Illinois (Mourdock). Colorado (Buck) and anywhere else that got swept up in the Tea Party fad of risking GOP seats with lousy candidates.

The Senate majority would be much closer and more certainly achievable, were it not for these examples of bad politics, which benefit the opposition party, and the fundraising entity's top people.

I think that Mourdock was from Indiana..
To Clear things up...

Mueller has been one of the most respected individuals on the planet over the last 20 years.

Mueller is a Republican

Mueller was appointed by Republicans

Mueller doesn't determine if someone is guilty, The Judge and Jury do!

Get it!!!!

“You can go to live in France, but you can't become a Frenchman. You can go to live in Germany, but you can't become a German... But anyone, from any corner of the world, can come to live in the United States and become an American.”

- Ronald Reagan

Online truth_seeker

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2014, 09:14:43 PM »

I think that Mourdock was from Indiana..
I stand corrected. Thanks.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf