Author Topic: Dem cracks a flip joke about Benghazi; James Woods, Dana Loesch, others step up to shred her  (Read 413 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.bizpacreview.com/2014/05/07/dem-cracks-a-flip-joke-about-benghazi-james-woods-dana-loesch-others-step-up-to-shred-her-117461

Dem cracks a flip joke about Benghazi; James Woods,  Loesch, others step up to shred her

May 7, 2014 by Joe Saunders 2 Comments
A Democrat Missouri lawmaker who cracked a Twitter “joke” about the dead of Benghazi is getting an eyeful from critics – including conservative actress and radio host  Loesch and conservative actor James Woods.

Apparently frustrated that the struggle between Republican lawmakers and Democrat Gov.  Jay Nixon is going so badly for Nixon – the Missouri Legislature just overrode a Nixon veto to cut income taxes in the “Show Me” state for the first time in almost a century – state Rep. Stacey Newman thought it was time yuk it up about a murdered ambassador.

Here’s how:

Rep. Stacey Newman @staceynewman
Follow
Thinking of saying "Benghazi" while debating tomorrow on the House floor. Just to see what happens. #moleg
9:03 PM - 6 May 2014

Loesch, a “Show Me State” native herself, pounced.

Loesch        ? @DLoesch
Follow
Ever talk to parents of the men lost in Benghazi, Rep @staceynewman ? I have. I think they'd take offense at you joking about their sons.
9:37 PM - 6 May 2014

Loesch        ? @DLoesch
Follow
Democrats already have one Wendy Davis and she's failing miserably. Stacey Newman should copycat from better women.
9:21 PM - 6 May 2014

Woods was outraged.

James Woods        ? @RealJamesWoods
Follow
This United States Representative thinks Benghazi is a JOKE??!! #StaceyNewmanisdespicable
8:46 AM - 7 May 2014

continued...

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34