Author Topic: Gowdy Vows Fair Benghazi Hearing Despite Bad Haircut, Mismatched Suit  (Read 635 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2014/05/07/Gowdy-Vows-Fair-Benghazi-Hearing-Despite-Bad-Haircut-Mismatched-Suit

on Breitbart TV 7 May 2014, 7:04 AM PDT

On MSNBC's "Morning Joe" on Wednesday, Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-SC) fielded questions from co-hosts Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski, as well as Time magazine's Mark Halperin and NBC News White House correspondent Chuck Todd about the House Select Committee he has been appointed to head up investigating the Sept. 11, 2012 terrorist attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi and the subsequent alleged cover-up.

“The only thing I can tell you is you go back and look at my 16-year career as a prosecutor, and you’re going to find defense attorneys that say, ‘Look, I thought my client was innocent but the guy gave me a fair trial.’ I pride myself on that. You can say whatever you want. He’s not smart. His suit doesn’t match, bad haircut. No one will tell you I’m not fair. And at the end of this, I think you’ll say the same thing.”
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline flowers

Good grief......I sure hope Gowdy has a food taster. Do you all remember Ken Starr would leave his house every morning greeted by a mob of reporters? Remember how they attacked him in the media hourly? This is going to happen to Gowdy it seems.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Good grief......I sure hope Gowdy has a food taster. Do you all remember Ken Starr would leave his house every morning greeted by a mob of reporters? Remember how they attacked him in the media hourly? This is going to happen to Gowdy it seems.

Yeah, he's going to have to be incredibly strong to weather this.  Having said that, I'm glad he got the haircut issue out of the way.  That was going to come up for sure.   :silly:

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline flowers

Yeah, he's going to have to be incredibly strong to weather this.  Having said that, I'm glad he got the haircut issue out of the way.  That was going to come up for sure.   :silly:
:laugh: