Author Topic: Mark Levin on continuing to broadcast  (Read 1152 times)

Offline Politics4us

Mark Levin on continuing to broadcast
« on: May 07, 2014, 12:02:26 am »
A caller told Mark Levin tonight that he hoped he would continue to broadcast for years to come, and Levin replied he would have to decide if he wants to continue to do it for years to come. I haven't listened to Levin this year as much as I used to, but has Levin talked about this before?
« Last Edit: May 07, 2014, 12:25:41 am by Politics4us »

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Re: Mark Levin on continuing to broadcast
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2014, 01:15:54 am »
Gave up listening to Levin, because of his screaming.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Politics4us

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2014, 01:57:02 am »
ok

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2014, 02:27:29 am »
Mark Levin does not scream anymore.

He's passionate, but he's not rude to callers the way he used to be.   The call screener makes or breaks the show.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2014, 04:24:13 pm »
OK, here's the deal:

Mark Levin works for Cumulus Media. Cumulus is a notoriously cheap radio company, and Levin is the network's most-listened-to host. I don't know how much time Levin has left on his contract but I wouldn't be surprised for one moment if Levin is looking to get out once his contract ends.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline truth_seeker

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2014, 05:20:05 pm »
Mark Levin does not scream anymore.

He's passionate, but he's not rude to callers the way he used to be.   The call screener makes or breaks the show.
Okay. Based on your claim he doesn't scream anymore, I'll try him some more.

A few months ago, I got fed up with his books, his convention scenario, and his screaming. I'm not much for the dramatics of Savage, Beck or Levin in that manner.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2014, 07:29:02 pm »
Okay. Based on your claim he doesn't scream anymore, I'll try him some more.

A few months ago, I got fed up with his books, his convention scenario, and his screaming. I'm not much for the dramatics of Savage, Beck or Levin in that manner.

Understood, but he covers topics nobody touches....until the next day.   You won't be disappointed. 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline truth_seeker

« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2014, 07:38:02 pm »
Understood, but he covers topics nobody touches....until the next day.   You won't be disappointed.
I listened to him for years, until I decided I didn't like the screaming, convoluted zero probability convention thing, book promotions, etc.

I can listen to the political and business news at Fox Business, with calm adults like Lou Dobbs, Neil Cavuto, John Stossell etc.

No offense, but I'm just over the Limbo, Beck, drama thing.

Offline Rivergirl

« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2014, 07:59:20 pm »
Levin thrives on bashing republicans.  He particularly hates Boehner.  Fine.  But it's not up to him to decide who the people in Ohio elect.  If he wants someone different he should move to Ohio and run for office.

His constant attacks are an insult to the voters in each state.

I do not forgive him for bashing Tom Kean, Jr. in NJ.  Yes Kean is a numbskull but he was running against Menendez when Levin went after him for disrespecting Dick Cheney at a fundraiser in downtown Newark.  End result, Kean lost and we have Senator Menendez.  So how does that help America.

Offline katzenjammer

« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2014, 08:02:35 pm »

Heck, he covers topics that nobody touches.... ever.

Offline Politics4us

« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2014, 11:01:50 pm »
Levin thrives on bashing republicans.  He particularly hates Boehner.  Fine.  But it's not up to him to decide who the people in Ohio elect.  If he wants someone different he should move to Ohio and run for office.

His constant attacks are an insult to the voters in each state.

I do not forgive him for bashing Tom Kean, Jr. in NJ.  Yes Kean is a numbskull but he was running against Menendez when Levin went after him for disrespecting Dick Cheney at a fundraiser in downtown Newark.  End result, Kean lost and we have Senator Menendez.  So how does that help America.

But Boehner's the speaker of the house, and Tom Kean wouldn't have won anyway.

Offline Rivergirl

« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2014, 01:06:45 pm »
Giving aid and comfort to our enemies is not my idea of patriotism.