Author Topic: Exclusive: Monica Lewinsky Writes About Her Affair with President Clinton by Vanity Fair  (Read 594 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator

Support the USO

Offline mountaineer

• Paranoid Hillbilly
When all else fails, cast your lot with a hapless mentally disturbed homosexual youth and hope for a little sympathy as his fellow victim.
“Hell hath no fury like a vested interest masquerading as a moral principle.” - Ryan T Anderson

Offline musiclady

I think it's good that Monica is coming back into the public eye.

It will remind people of what a sleaze Clinton is, and how complicit his 'wife' was in the lies told about all his 'bimbos'...........including Monica.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

May 3, 2016 - the day the Republican party left ME.  I am now without a Party, and quite possibly without a country.  May God have mercy!

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2014, 10:12:27 PM »

Support the USO

Offline mountaineer

• Paranoid Hillbilly
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2014, 08:59:34 AM »
 :thumbsup2:
“Hell hath no fury like a vested interest masquerading as a moral principle.” - Ryan T Anderson

Offline mountaineer

• Paranoid Hillbilly

Offline mountaineer

• Paranoid Hillbilly

Offline mountaineer

• Paranoid Hillbilly

Offline LottieDah

« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2014, 09:15:34 AM »
Absolutely.  Hillary approved the Monica piece to get it out of the way.  Hillary triumphs again -- Lewinsky is trashed and Hillary is reprises her role as the martyr. 

Offline Dexter

I must have stepped through a portal. What year is it?
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline LottieDah

It will remind people of what a sleaze Clinton is, and how complicit his 'wife' was in the lies told about all his 'bimbos'...........including Monica.

It may have the opposite effect.  This morning on a local NYC talk/info-tainment program Lewinsky was trashed and HRC was portrayed as the the wife who "was going through a difficult period in her life".  They even trashed Kenneth Starr.  The only ones unscathed were Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton.

Offline Relic

Simply clearing the decks. By the time the campaign begins in earnest, Benghazi will be a closed book, and now, any mention of Lewinsky will be met with derision.

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
How long of an article can that be?

"I blew him. There was a cigar involved."

The End.

Offline Dexter

How long of an article can that be?

"I blew him. There was a cigar involved."

The End.

Most lucrative blow she ever gave.
-Socrates

Offline musiclady

It may have the opposite effect.  This morning on a local NYC talk/info-tainment program Lewinsky was trashed and HRC was portrayed as the the wife who "was going through a difficult period in her life".  They even trashed Kenneth Starr.  The only ones unscathed were Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton.

Perhaps among some it will have the opposite effect, but for most people who were 'of age' at the time, what Clinton did was disgusting, and he was the subject of jokes.

Since then, somehow, he has become a noble senior statesman.

I think even the reminder that Hillary was a 'victim' of a serial cheater will make some wonder if she is strong enough to be President.  Who want's a victim as a leader?

And if the word gets out to more people that Hillary was complicit in the abuse of multiple women, it might taint her more.

What Monica has done is bring back the subject, and if Hillary should win the nomination, the response of the Clinton 'people' to her after her 'consensual' experience, and the abuse she took as a result, might be an effective way to campaign against her.

(Hopeless optimism?  Perhaps......... ).

May 3, 2016 - the day the Republican party left ME.  I am now without a Party, and quite possibly without a country.  May God have mercy!

Offline Relic

Who want's a victim as a leader?

The same people who want an unaccomplished, narcissistic, drug addled, Marxist as a leader.

Offline Lando Lincoln

For the progressive, there is very little to love about the United States. Washington, Jefferson, Madison? A bunch of rotten slaveholders, hypocrites, and cowards even when their hearts were in the right places. The Declaration of Independence? A manifesto for the propertied classes. The Constitution? An artifact of sexism and white supremacy. The sacrifices in the great wars of the 20th century? Feeding the poor and the disenfranchised into the meat-grinder of imperialism. The gifts of Carnegie, Rockefeller, Vanderbilt, Morgan, Astor? Blood money from self-aggrandizing robber barons. Nat Rev

Offline musiclady

The same people who want an unaccomplished, narcissistic, drug addled, Marxist as a leader.

Yeah........ but the rest of America isn't happy with him now that they know he's not as 'cool' as they thought he was.

And the only people who think Hillary is cool............have serious problems................

I still think the memory of Monica will hurt Hillary, not help her.

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs

Offline Dexter

Oh, come on!

Even Jewish girls will let you "go there" for that kind of money.

:thud:

:silly:
-Socrates

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf