Author Topic: Family of Dead Armed Robber Speaks Out Against CCP Holder Who Shot Him & Calls For Stricter Gun Laws  (Read 540 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://gunssavelives.net/blog/family-of-dead-armed-robber-speaks-out-against-ccp-holder-who-shot-him-calls-for-stricter-gun-laws/

Family of Dead Armed Robber Speaks Out Against CCP Holder Who Shot Him & Calls For Stricter Gun Laws
MAY 3 2014BY DAN CANNON

FOX Carolina 21
FOX Carolina 21
The family of an armed robber is speaking out after surveillance video was released of their family member committing an armed robbery.

On the video Dante Williams is clearly seen entering a South Carolina Waffle House, pointing a gun at employees and customers and attempting to rob the restaurant.

Justin Harrison was eating at the bar. Harrison, a concealed carry permit holder, was armed. He waited for an opportunity, shot Williams, and attempted to detain the second suspect.

The family of Williams says that Harrison didn’t need to shoot and shouldn’t have felt threatened. They want to change South Carolina’s carry permit laws to require more training in order to get a permit. Many gun rights activists consider time consuming and costly training requirements to be a burden on their Second Amendment rights.

According to Fox Carolina,

“It still puzzles us as to why he would do something so crazy,” said McSwain…

“…He was always sharp, always goofy, loved to dance, he was a respectable boy,” McSwain said.

McSwain said her family was disappointed that Harrison wasn’t charged in the shooting and says her family is still considering pursuing other legal action against him.

The second suspect was eventually caught and is now in prison, serving out a 30 year sentence.

We already documented this incident back when it originally happened, so we won’t add this post to the defensive gun use database.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Charlespg

The family of Williams says that Harrison didn’t need to shoot and shouldn’t have felt threatened         
:poohappen:

dumb ass  whitetrash rejects
Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton

Offline sinkspur

The family of the dead perp wants some cash out of somebody;  just don't want to admit that their relative was a cretin.

Most states' deadly force laws allow it if it is used not only in self-defense but in the defense of others as well.  In Texas, one may use deadly force to prevent a felony at night.  If someone's attempting to break into my car, I can use deadly force.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline rb224315

• Custom Title goes here
  • Personal Text goes here
This is nothing new to the denizens of this board but I guess I'll say it anyway . . .

It's surprising how little people think before they speak. 

OR

It's surprising how people want to protect the dregs of society.

To wit:
These numb skulls want more gun laws.  What are the options?  Their family member was already breaking the law, so one can assume new laws would have no effect on his behavior.  The CCP holder can be assumed to be a law-abiding citizen because he went to the trouble to get a permit.  So who is harmed or at least put at a disadvantage by having  more gun laws?  Yes, the law abiding gun owner.  Meanwhile, perps like the one in this story will continue to ignore the law.
rb224315:  just another "Creepy-ass Cracka".

Offline happyg

Liberals don't want legal carriers to be able to fight back. They are like my kids when they were small, yelling that their brother hit them back. Liberals never grow up.

Offline R4 TrumPence

In the video Dante Williams is clearly seen entering a South Carolina Waffle House, pointing a gun at employees and customers and attempting to rob the restaurant.

The family of Williams says that Harrison didn’t need to shoot and shouldn’t have felt threatened.

let me see a gun pointed at me and I not feel threatened?   :pondering:   :laughingdog:

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
let me see a gun pointed at me and I not feel threatened?   :pondering:   :laughingdog:

I call that a Tuesday, like many here who have been on the wrong end of a gun - probably a massive majority from various comments over the years.

I would be polite though. I'd at least offer to salt his pistol before he ate it. Mom would smack my ass silly otherwise. She hates bad manners.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink