Author Topic: EXPOSED, MUST-READ: There Were No ‘Anti-Islam Video’ Riots Anywhere In the World, Whole Story Made Up By Team Obama As Part Of Benghazi Coverup  (Read 864 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
EXPOSED, MUST-READ: There Were No ‘Anti-Islam Video’ Riots Anywhere In the World, Whole Story Made Up By Team Obama As Part Of Benghazi Coverup

Not only were there no anti-video riots in Benghazi, there were none in Cairo either, despite everybody in the administration and MSM reporting otherwise. All part of the Bengahzi fraud. The only reason the riots ultimately happened in Pakistan and elsewhere later was because Team Obama had made-up and spread the lie that they had happened in Cairo and Benghazi, thereby informing Muslims about a movie that they had never heard of and most likely never would have heard of, and thereby also inspiring them by “riots” that had never happened. Both Cairo and Benghazi were full-on Jihad attacks that had nothing to do with the anti-Islam video. And all the people who died in the Pakistan riots later, all died because Obama and Hillary made up the lie about the Benghazi and Cairo riots. Read for yourself:
Excerpted from NRO: Here is the main point: The rioting at the American embassy in Cairo was not about the anti-Muslim video. As argued here repeatedly (see here and here), the Obama administration’s “Blame the Video” story was a fraudulent explanation for the September 11, 2012, rioting in Cairo every bit as much as it was a fraudulent explanation for the massacre in Benghazi several hours later.
Why would Carney claim, with a straight face, that Rice was being prepped “about protests around the Muslim world”? Because, other than Benghazi, the “protest around the Muslim world” that Americans know about is the rioting (not “protest,” rioting) at the U.S. embassy in Cairo a few hours before the Benghazi siege. When Benghazi comes up, the administration — President Obama, Hillary Clinton, Susan Rice, Jay Carney, et al. — loves to talk about the Cairo “protests.” Why? Because the media, and thus the public, have bought hook, line, and sinker the fraudulent claim that those “protests” were over the anti-Muslim video. Obama & Co. shrewdly calculate that if you buy “Blame the Video” as the explanation for Cairo, it becomes much more plausible that you will accept “Blame the Video” as the explanation for Benghazi — or, at the very least, you will give Obama officials the benefit of the doubt that they could truly have believed the video triggered Benghazi, despite a mountain of evidence to the contrary.
You see, the Benghazi fraud hinges on the success of the Cairo fraud. If you are hoodwinked by the latter, they have a much better chance of getting away with the former.
But “Blame the Video” is every bit as much a deception when it comes to Cairo.
Thanks to President Obama’s policy of supporting the Muslim Brotherhood and other Islamic supremacists in Egypt, post-Mubarak Cairo became a very hospitable place for jihadists. That included al-Qaeda leaders, such as Mohammed Zawahiri, brother of al-Qaeda emir Ayman Zawahiri; and leaders of Gama’at al-Islamia (the Islamic Group), the terrorist organization led by the Blind Sheikh — Omar Abdel Rahman, the terrorist I convicted in 1995 for running the jihadist cell that bombed the World Trade Center and plotted to bomb other New York City landmarks.
In the weeks before September 11, 2012, these jihadists plotted to attack the U.S. embassy in Cairo. In fact, the Blind Sheikh’s son threatened a 1979 Iran-style raid on the embassy: Americans would be taken hostage to ransom for the Blind Sheikh’s release from American prison (he is serving a life sentence). Other jihadists threatened to burn the embassy to the ground — a threat that was reported in the Egyptian press the day before the September 11 “protests.”
The State Department knew there was going to be trouble at the embassy on September 11, the eleventh anniversary of al-Qaeda’s mass-murder of nearly 3,000 Americans. It was well known that things could get very ugly. When they did, it would become very obvious to Americans that President Obama had not “decimated” al-Qaeda as he was claiming on the campaign trail. Even worse, it would be painfully evident that his pro–Muslim Brotherhood policies had actually enhanced al-Qaeda’s capacity to attack the United States in Egypt.
The State Department also knew about the obscure anti-Muslim video. Few Egyptians, if any, had seen or heard about it, but it had been denounced by the Grand Mufti in Cairo on September 9. Still, the stir it caused was minor, at best. As Tom Joscelyn has elaborated, the Cairo rioting was driven by the jihadists who were agitating for the Blind Sheikh’s release and who had been threatening for weeks to raid and torch our embassy. And indeed, they did storm it, replace the American flag with the jihadist black flag, and set fires around the embassy complex.
Nevertheless, before the rioting began but when they knew there was going to be trouble, State Department officials at the embassy began tweeting out condemnations of the video while ignoring the real sources of the threat: the resurgence of jihadists in Muslim Brotherhood–governed Egypt, the continuing demand for the Blind Sheikh’s release (which underscored the jihadists’ influence), and the very real danger that jihadists would attack the embassy (which demonstrated that al-Qaeda was anything but “decimated”).
The transparent purpose of the State Department’s shrieking over the video was to create the illusion that any security problems at the embassy (violent rioting minimized as mere “protests”) were attributable to the anti-Muslim video, not to President Obama’s policies and patent failure to quell al-Qaeda.

Read more at http://patdollard.com/2014/05/exposed-must-read-there-were-no-anti-islam-video-riots-anywhere-in-the-world-whole-story-made-up-by-team-obama-as-part-of-benghazi-coverup/#R5hx7DMrIZheikji.99
« Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 10:07:06 pm by mystery-ak »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Relic

I realize this is an important story. I am just as angry about it as anyone. A president went to "sleep" while Americans were under attack. No rescue was even contemplated.

But, this is all starting to take on the look and feel of the Obama birth certificate issue. The MSM is stonewalling, and down playing. I fear this will end up with the sheeple believing this is a Fox/Republican generated controversy using a tragedy for political gain.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
I realize this is an important story. I am just as angry about it as anyone. A president went to "sleep" while Americans were under attack. No rescue was even contemplated.

But, this is all starting to take on the look and feel of the Obama birth certificate issue. The MSM is stonewalling, and down playing. I fear this will end up with the sheeple believing this is a Fox/Republican generated controversy using a tragedy for political gain.

If in fact we have allowed things to degenerate to that point then the country is already lost. I'm not ready to give in just yet!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I not only want an answer to where the CIC was during this attack on American blood and treasure .... but I also want to know what was going on in, around, through this "outpost".  We learn that, we learn why security was not increased and why no military assets were sent toward the sound of the guns.

The MSM can stonewall ... but not completely and not forever. 

Keep the faith!   :beer:

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
The dems would  like nothing better, than for the GOP to over play, scream, get caught in some bonehead mistakes.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Relic wrote above:
[[ ...I fear this will end up with the sheeple believing this is a Fox/Republican generated controversy using a tragedy for political gain... ]]

This sounds like the legacy-to-be of the entire Obama administration from 2009 through 2016...