« on: May 05, 2014, 05:57:10 PM »
« Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 06:07:06 PM by mystery-ak »

Online Bigun

• The income tax: Root of all evil!
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2014, 05:58:40 PM »

Offline Relic

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2014, 06:08:56 PM »
I realize this is an important story. I am just as angry about it as anyone. A president went to "sleep" while Americans were under attack. No rescue was even contemplated.

But, this is all starting to take on the look and feel of the Obama birth certificate issue. The MSM is stonewalling, and down playing. I fear this will end up with the sheeple believing this is a Fox/Republican generated controversy using a tragedy for political gain.

Online Bigun

• The income tax: Root of all evil!
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2014, 07:12:51 PM »
I realize this is an important story. I am just as angry about it as anyone. A president went to "sleep" while Americans were under attack. No rescue was even contemplated.

But, this is all starting to take on the look and feel of the Obama birth certificate issue. The MSM is stonewalling, and down playing. I fear this will end up with the sheeple believing this is a Fox/Republican generated controversy using a tragedy for political gain.

If in fact we have allowed things to degenerate to that point then the country is already lost. I'm not ready to give in just yet!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2014, 07:36:46 PM »

I not only want an answer to where the CIC was during this attack on American blood and treasure .... but I also want to know what was going on in, around, through this "outpost".  We learn that, we learn why security was not increased and why no military assets were sent toward the sound of the guns.

The MSM can stonewall ... but not completely and not forever. 

Keep the faith!   :beer:
"January 20th 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again."  --  President Donald J. Trump

Online truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
    • The place where argument addicts can go
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2014, 07:59:49 PM »
The dems would  like nothing better, than for the GOP to over play, scream, get caught in some bonehead mistakes.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online Fishrrman

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2014, 08:07:20 PM »
Relic wrote above:
[[ ...I fear this will end up with the sheeple believing this is a Fox/Republican generated controversy using a tragedy for political gain... ]]

This sounds like the legacy-to-be of the entire Obama administration from 2009 through 2016...

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf