Author Topic: What Obama Did on September 11, 2012 By Jack Cashill  (Read 254 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
What Obama Did on September 11, 2012 By Jack Cashill
« on: May 05, 2014, 09:51:18 AM »

Support the USO

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Re: What Obama Did on September 11, 2012 By Jack Cashill
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2014, 10:21:09 AM »
This scenario sounds entirely plausible to me.  I had forgotten that the TWA Flight 800 incident had happened pre-election in 1996.  I guarantee this whole "hateful youtube movie" lie was Hillary's idea.  It's pretty obvious that this youtube cover-up was protection and deflection from this becoming a prime issue right before the election.

What I hope does not get buried in this - is to me - the main cruz of the whole Benghazi incident:

What the hell were we doing in Benghazi in the FIRST place?  WHY was Stevens there that night?  Running weapons to Syrian rebels - particularly Al Qaeda rebels.......THAT is what needs to be brought out into the sunlight - for everyone to see. 

There's so much discussion about the cover-up, I fear that both sides are desperately trying to bury the real reason this all happened in the first place. 

And it does look like Stevens' death came as the result of a botched kidnapping.  This thing opens up a can of so many worms - but the youtube cover-up seems to be the thing they are distracting us with.  I hope I'm wrong.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2014, 07:15:18 PM »
This scenario sounds entirely plausible to me.  I had forgotten that the TWA Flight 800 incident had happened pre-election in 1996.  I guarantee this whole "hateful youtube movie" lie was Hillary's idea.  It's pretty obvious that this youtube cover-up was protection and deflection from this becoming a prime issue right before the election.

What I hope does not get buried in this - is to me - the main cruz of the whole Benghazi incident:

What the hell were we doing in Benghazi in the FIRST place?  WHY was Stevens there that night?  Running weapons to Syrian rebels - particularly Al Qaeda rebels.......THAT is what needs to be brought out into the sunlight - for everyone to see. 

And this, IMHO, is the root of the cover up.  It also explains why the calls for more security went unanswered .... especially in the lead up to the anniversary of September 11.
"January 20th 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again."  --  President Donald J. Trump

Offline Bigun

• The income tax: Root of all evil!
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2014, 07:29:12 PM »
« Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 01:47:33 PM by Bigun »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf