Author Topic: Dem Rep. Schiff calls on party to boycott new Benghazi investigation  (Read 574 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/05/04/dem-rep-schiff-calls-on-party-to-boycott-new-benghazi-investigation/

new Benghazi investigation
Published May 04, 2014
FoxNews.com
Facebook0 Twitter0 Gplus17

A Democratic member of the House intelligence committee called Sunday for his party to boycott the newly announced committee tasked with probing the Benghazi attacks, dismissing new evidence that Republicans have called a "smoking gun" showing the White House politicized the tragedy.

Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., told "Fox News Sunday" that Democrats should not give the select committee more "credibility" by joining.

"I think it's a colossal waste of time," he said. "I don't think it makes sense, really, for Democrats to participate."

Schiff, calling the committee a "tremendous red herring," acknowledged he doesn't know what Democratic leadership will decide.

Fox News was told on Friday, when House Speaker John Boehner announced that the House would vote on creating a special committee, that the panel would be bipartisan.

Online mountaineer

And it's the Republicans who are politicizing this scandal?   :thud:  I hope Rep. Schiff's constituents are paying attention.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org