Author Topic: Eleven terrorists with links to Al Qaeda have been arrested on suspicion of being involved in the disappearance of MH370  (Read 329 times)

Offline AbaraXas

• Just a nobody
  • Social Media Advisor
  • Just a nobody
    Suspects were arrested in the capital Kuala Lumpur and the state of Kedah
    Said to members of violent new terror group said to be planning attacks
    Interrogations came after demands from agencies including FBI and MI6
    Manifest revealed presence of consignment but did not reveal its contents
    Airline has admitted 200kg of lithium batteries was among the items
    It refused to say what else, citing 'legal reason' related to 'ongoing' probe...

Read more:
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Never delude yourself into thinking you're "influencing" or making a difference on the internet. It is an ephemeral pleasure.

Online Lando Lincoln

For the progressive, there is very little to love about the United States. Washington, Jefferson, Madison? A bunch of rotten slaveholders, hypocrites, and cowards even when their hearts were in the right places. The Declaration of Independence? A manifesto for the propertied classes. The Constitution? An artifact of sexism and white supremacy. The sacrifices in the great wars of the 20th century? Feeding the poor and the disenfranchised into the meat-grinder of imperialism. The gifts of Carnegie, Rockefeller, Vanderbilt, Morgan, Astor? Blood money from self-aggrandizing robber barons. Nat Rev

Offline Dexter

Terrorists usually want people to know what they did. You're not causing much terror if nobody knows you did anything.
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."

Online EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Silence is Golden. Boredom is even better.
Terrorists usually want people to know what they did. You're not causing much terror if nobody knows you did anything.

Nailed it. Though there is an often overlooked aspect of terror. When they just disappear. Scares the bleep crap out of the rest of them. Makes them think twice.
Before you bitch about the youth of today ... think about who raised them.

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

« Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 09:57:55 PM by SPQR »

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
    • Fullervision
Ah, AQ, the modern era's Emmanuel Goldstein. They pull off one big attack (9/11) and now every mysterious activity and half-baked copycat is affiliated with them.
Proud supporter of the Free Conservative Resistance • #NeitherTrumpNorHillary

Reminder: no party or candidate is entitled to my vote by default.
"Just because people in positions of authority are stupid, it doesn’t mean you have to go along with it." —Arlo Guthrie
"You can't fix stupid." —Ron White

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo