Author Topic: Lt. Col. Ralph Peters: For the 'First Time Our History We Have a President Who Is an Outright Coward'  (Read 315 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2014/05/02/Lt-Col-Ralph-Peters-For-The-First-Time-In-History-We-Have-A-President-Who-Is-An-Outright-Coward

on Breitbart TV 2 May 2014

Friday on Fox News Channel's "America's Newsroom" while discussing the lack of a military rescue mission for the American's trapped in Benghazi during the long siege on the consulate in Benghazi, Fox News strategic analyst Lt. Col. Ralph Peters told co-host Bill Hemmer President Barack Obama was an "outright coward"...

"You do every single thing you can to rescue those Americans and you don't say we don't know," Peters said. "We failed, the Administration failed. First of all this is part of a pattern for President Obama. he has no courage. It is whether it is Benghazi or Syria, Putin, for the first time in our history, we've had great presidents, terrible presidents, this is the first time we have had president who is an outright coward."

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

How far we have fallen. 

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien