Author Topic: The AWOL Commander-in-Chief  (Read 261 times)

Offline Bigun

• The income tax: Root of all evil!
    • The FairTax Plan
The AWOL Commander-in-Chief
« on: May 03, 2014, 10:37:44 AM »

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Re: The AWOL Commander-in-Chief
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2014, 10:49:11 AM »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2014, 12:13:31 PM »
From the article:

The most powerful and capable armed forces in the history of the world idled, looking not to their commander-in-chief but to a State Department that busied itself writing press releases about phantom Islamophobia. The president of the United States, the only constitutional official responsible for responding, was nowhere to be found.

The article is clearly written and worth the read...but be warned:  Reading this will send your blood pressure through the roof. 

Where was the CIC?  Who gave the stand down order?  Why was a stand down order given?  The Select Committee has a lot of work ahead of them.  I wish them Godspeed.
"January 20th 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again."  --  President Donald J. Trump

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2014, 12:15:07 PM »
From the article:

The article is clearly written and worth the read...but be warned:  Reading this will send your blood pressure through the roof. 

Where was the CIC?  Who gave the stand down order?  Why was a stand down order given?  The Select Committee has a lot of work ahead of them.  I wish them Godspeed.

:amen:  :beer:

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2014, 04:54:11 PM »
Where were the balls of the Africom CO hiding?

Few years back I pulled duty in an embassy in Pakistan. Some shit went down, so took my post. The Ambassador looked at me and said "The bleep you still here for? Get going!"

Embarrassing when a career bureaucrat is tougher and braver than a professional soldier when it comes to putting his career on the line to do the right thing.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf