Author Topic: Despicable: Wisconsin Dem Candidate to Hand Out KKK Hoods at GOP Convention  (Read 383 times)

Offline happyg

Wisconsin state representative and gubernatorial candidate Brett Husley will be handing out KKK hoods at a GOP state convention this weekend. When you’re a Democrat  and don’t have any policy solutions, yelling “racism” will still get many in your party out to the polls.

From National Review:

A Democratic Wisconsin state representative and gubernatorial candidate is apparently trying to project a repugnant part of his party’s history on to Republicans by handing out Ku Klux Klan hoods to GOP supporters. Representative Brett Husley of Madison said he will give out what he calls “Republican Party hats” to state convention goers this weekend.

Both Republicans and Democrats have denounced Husley’s stunt. “We take serious issue with the policies pursued by Republicans that disproportionately affect communities of color, but this type of behavior has no place in the public dialogue,” state Democratic chairman said. His Republican counterpart called Husley’s plans “a reprehensible, vile stunt.”

Here’s the Twitter post from the despicable Democrat:

Brett Hulsey   @BrettHulseyWI 
Follow
Check out the WI GOP party hates I'll hand out to highlight @GovWalker, WIGOP's racist policies like racial profiling

5:42 PM - 1 May 2014

24 Retweets   4 favorites 

And of course, the offensive and shameless beg for attention ironically highlights historical Democratic roots of the KKK:

Husley’s attempt to project the KKK on to the Republican party ignores his own party’s history with the white-supremacy terrorist organization. Throughout most of its history, the KKK has aligned itself with the Democratic party, often forcing or intimidating others to vote for preferred candidates. Upon his death in 2010, Democratic senator Robert Byrd from West Virginia, who led his local KKK chapter at one point in his youth, was widely revered by his party.

Keep it classy up there in Wisconsin, liberals.
http://www.ijreview.com/2014/05/134881-despicable-wisconsin-dem-candidate-hand-kkk-hoods-gop-convention/

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Having some fun with this guy.

The Briefing Room @GOPBriefingRoom  ·  1h

@BrettHulseyWI Did you wear your hood or do you save that for special occasions? I wondered who would step into Robert Byrd's shoes.

The Briefing Room @GOPBriefingRoom  ·  3h

@BrettHulseyWI typical sick racist #democrat who thinks the only way minorities can get by is with the crumbs off master government's table.

The Briefing Room @GOPBriefingRoom  ·  3h

@BrettHulseyWI @GovWalker It comes as no surprise #Democrat Husley has a closet full of KKK hoods as the Dems are the party of the KKK.

Offline happyg

Ha! I'll have to check it out!

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Rush was on this today laughing, like everyone else about it. Rush's take on it was, 'How does he know how to make KKK hoods? Where did he aquire this expertise?'

The guy is making a laughing stock out himself and he is dredging up the whole Democrat history of the KKK. This guy needs to get a grip. He needs to understand that a Democrat hand making KKK hoods at home is not anything new. That is how they were all made in history.

What a maroon...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.