Author Topic: Obama says execution of man who shot and buried teenage girl alive is "racist and deeply troubling"  (Read 1112 times)

rangerrebew

Obama Says Execution of Man Who Shot and Buried Teenage Girl Alive is Racist and “Deeply Troubling”

Posted By Daniel Greenfield On May 2, 2014 @ 5:15 pm In The Point | No Comments

A foreign reporter asked Obama about the execution of Clayton Lockett who shot a teenage girl, laughed about it and buried her alive.

The reporter compared America to Iran, Saudi Arabia and China. Instead of disagreeing with him or at least taking issue with such a description, Obama agreed with him.

After conceding that the death penalty might be appropriate in a very “terrible” crime such as “mass killing” or “the killings of children”, Obama went on a rant about the death penalty.

The application of the death penalty in this country, we have seen significant problems — racial bias, uneven application of the death penalty, you know, situations in which there were individuals on death row who later on were discovered to have been innocent because of exculpatory evidence. And all these, I think, do raise significant questions about how the death penalty is being applied. And this situation in Oklahoma I think just highlights some of the significant problems there.

Obama doesn’t directly state that Oklahoma’s execution of Clayton Lockett was racist, but he implies it by saying that it highlights these problems.

So I’ll be discussing with Eric Holder and others, you know — you know, to get me an analysis of what steps have been taken, not just in this particular instance, but more broadly in this area. I think we do have to, as a society, ask ourselves some difficult and profound questions around these issues.

That last part is ObamaSpeak for “I’m going to unilaterally enforce my way of doing things without regard to the law and you should think deeply about why I’m right.”

Remember that is the monster that Barack Hussein Obama is empathizing with.

The men beat her and used duct tape to bind her hands and cover her mouth. The men had also beaten and kidnapped Neiman’s friend along with Bobby Bornt, who lived in the residence, and Bornt’s 9-month-old baby.

Lockett later told police “he decided to kill Stephanie because she would not agree to keep quiet,” court records state.

Neiman was forced to watch as Lockett’s accomplice, Shawn Mathis, spent 20 minutes digging a shallow grave in a ditch beside the road. Her friends saw Neiman standing in the ditch and heard a single shot.

Lockett returned to the truck because the gun had jammed. He later said he could hear Neiman pleading, “Oh God, please, please” as he fixed the shotgun.

The men could be heard “laughing about how tough Stephanie was” before Lockett shot Neiman a second time.

“He ordered Mathis to bury her, despite the fact that Mathis informed him Stephanie was still alive.”

Stephanie was guilty of not only being murdered, but of being the wrong race to be worthy of Obama’s empathy.

Unlike Clayton Lockett. Another one of Obama’s many hypothetical sons.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Article printed from FrontPage Magazine: http://www.frontpagemag.com

URL to article: http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/dgreenfield/obama-says-execution-of-man-who-shot-and-buried-teenage-girl-alive-is-racist-and-deeply-troubling/

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!
Naturally and of course Obama would say this.

After all, we are talking about a white girl that was buried alive.
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
The biggest racist in this country is the a-hole occupying the White House.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Offline raml

Obama is a very dangerous idiot.

Offline Howie66

No kidding. Her husband is as well.
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Offline Howie66

Obama is a very dangerous idiot.
Dangerous and Evil.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Blacks commit murder at a rate of 7 times the rate of whites, according to the US Justice Dept. Most victims are black, too.

The criminality of blacks, gets them into prisons and gets the death penalty.

Blacks have mean IQs of 85 in the US, according to widely published and recognized statistics.

Stay out of their neighborhoods, and out of their crossfire is my best advice.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Howie66

Blacks commit murder at a rate of 7 times the rate of whites, according to the US Justice Dept. Most victims are black, too.

The criminality of blacks, gets them into prisons and gets the death penalty.

Blacks have mean IQs of 85 in the US, according to widely published and recognized statistics.

Stay out of their neighborhoods, and out of their crossfire is my best advice.

I sure hope and pray that you don't own a Bucketball team.

Offline truth_seeker

I sure hope and pray that you don't own a Bucketball team.
You mean thugball?  I used to be a devoted Lakers fan, but our overall society has deteriorated and athletes all the more so.

I got $5 riding on the side the other owners can't force lawyer Sterling to sell within 2 yrs.

He isn't about to pay $1/2 billion of capital gains taxes.

Offline mountaineer

In related news, where might Obammy find the racism here?
Teen accused of killing bystander: ‘It’s war out here’
New York Post
May 2, 2014

He said he needed to pack heat just to survive in New York City.

A Brooklyn teen who fatally shot a hardworking father while aiming for a rival gang member on a crowded city bus had told cops, “It’s war out here,” and lamented the future he had flushed away.

“Who did I hit? Was it a rival or an innocent man? Why didn’t I just go home?” Kahton Anderson, 14 — who pleaded not guilty at his Brooklyn arraignment Friday — had said, according to court papers.

Angel Rojas was on his way to visit his family — in between working his two jobs — when he was gunned down.

Anderson shot and killed Angel Rojas, 41-year-old Brooklyn father of two, on a B15 bus in Clinton Hill on March 20 while firing at a member of the Twan Family gang, police say.

Anderson, a member of the Stack Money Goons gang, told a cop at the 79th Precinct station house that he was just protecting himself with the .357 Magnum, according to court papers made public Friday.

“They came at me on the bus, and I was scared,” Anderson said in the statement.

“It’s my brother’s gun. It’s war out here, so n- - - as gotta carry guns. Ohh man I’m f- -ked man, that n- - -a Jayquan man. Everytime I’m with this n- - -a.”

Speaking outside Brooklyn Supreme Court, Anderson’s attorney, Frederic Pratt, emphasized that the teen had felt his life was in danger during the shooting.

“Kahton’s culpability has to be considered in light of all the surrounding circumstances,” Pratt said.

Anderson’s mother sat expressionless during Friday’s arraignment and declined to comment.

His father did not attend the hearing but has said his son isn’t a killer and was just defending himself. “Kahton is a child that thinks like a child. He’s a tall child. He thinks like a boy,” said the father, who gave his name only as Mr. Anderson.

A man who later answered the door at the Anderson home declined to speak but did express sympathy for the Rojas family.

“We just want to say that we’re very sorry for the family’s loss,” he said.

Prosecutors said in court Friday that Kahton’s fears of being shot were well founded.

“Two girls on the bus notified members of a rival group that he was on the bus,” Brooklyn Assistant District Attorney Nicole Chavis said.

Anderson faces a slew of charges, including murder, attempted murder, criminal possession of a weapon and attempted assault.

But because of his young age, state sentencing guidelines would restrict Anderson’s punishment to a minimum of 7¹/₂ years to life and a maximum of 15 years to life.

If the teen is convicted or pleads guilty, he will serve his time in a juvenile detention center upstate and would be transferred to an adult prison when he turns 18 or 21.

Anderson is due back in court June 27.
Photos at link
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline olde north church

It's funny you would use that term (not funny "haha", funny as in ironic).  First thing that came to my mind was to use a graphic rather than the word.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

rangerrebew

In related news, where might Obammy find the racism here?

There aren't enough whites in this neighborhood who should have been shot instead.  It proves how elitist the white folk are.  There!  A statement for Obama.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Uh...so was the actual murder, Mr. President.  [/s]
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
I would point out for the record that the execution in question was fumbled so badly as to be an atrocity.  It was far from quick or efficient, you could have hacked the prisoner's head off with a machete more humanely and much more quickly, and the condemned ultimately died of a massive heart attack and not the injection of the execution drugs that were only partially administered.

Not racism, but incredible professional malpractice and malfeasance from professional law enforcement officers who could not have possibly done a worse job of it.

That they opened the door for a professional hack like Obama to take advantage of is no surprise.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2014, 10:18:07 pm by Chieftain »

Offline truth_seeker

I would point out for the record that the execution in question was fumbled so badly as to be an atrocity.  It was far from quick or efficient, you could have hacked the prisoner's head off with a machete more humanely and much more quickly, and the condemned ultimately died of a massive heart attack and not the injection of the execution drugs that were only partially administered.

Not racism, but incredible professional malpractice and malfeasance from professional law enforcement officers who could not have possibly done a worse job of it.

That they opened the door for a professional hack like Obama to take advantage of is no surprise.
Do you think it possible the execution was botched on purpose, by anti-death penalty interests?

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
Do you think it possible the execution was botched on purpose, by anti-death penalty interests?

No.

Offline sinkspur

There was a doctor in the room.  Whomever placed the needle coudn't find a vein in the arm (Lockett was very overweight), so a vein was raised in the upper thigh.  The needle didn't hold, and the initial drug was only partially delivered.    It was a mistake.  The execution was not "botched." 

The execution was carried out under medical supervision.  Doctors make misjudgments;  it's tough to raise a vein in a fat person.

Why use three drugs?  Texas uses one (in fact, Texas is executing a criminal at this very moment), and has never had a problem. 

Death penalty opponents have so demonized every method of execution that even lethal injection (an perfectly humane way to end life) is now under fire.  At some point, the US will stop executing anyone. 

As a supporter of the death penalty, that's unfortunate, but if society is willing to lock the most heinous criminals up until they breathe their last in a prison cell, I have no problem with that. 

Knowing people like Richard Dieter, however, his next target will be eliminating life sentences without parole.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.