Author Topic: Obama says execution of man who shot and buried teenage girl alive is "racist and deeply troubling"  (Read 803 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim tribute to patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness -- these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens. . . . reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principles."
George Washington

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."
Benjamin Franklin

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!
Naturally and of course Obama would say this.

After all, we are talking about a white girl that was buried alive.
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
The biggest racist in this country is the a-hole occupying the White House.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Offline raml

Obama is a very dangerous idiot.

Offline Howie66

No kidding. Her husband is as well.
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Offline Howie66

Obama is a very dangerous idiot.
Dangerous and Evil.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
    • The place where argument addicts can go
Blacks commit murder at a rate of 7 times the rate of whites, according to the US Justice Dept. Most victims are black, too.

The criminality of blacks, gets them into prisons and gets the death penalty.

Blacks have mean IQs of 85 in the US, according to widely published and recognized statistics.

Stay out of their neighborhoods, and out of their crossfire is my best advice.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Howie66

Blacks commit murder at a rate of 7 times the rate of whites, according to the US Justice Dept. Most victims are black, too.

The criminality of blacks, gets them into prisons and gets the death penalty.

Blacks have mean IQs of 85 in the US, according to widely published and recognized statistics.

Stay out of their neighborhoods, and out of their crossfire is my best advice.

I sure hope and pray that you don't own a Bucketball team.

Offline truth_seeker

I sure hope and pray that you don't own a Bucketball team.
You mean thugball?  I used to be a devoted Lakers fan, but our overall society has deteriorated and athletes all the more so.

I got $5 riding on the side the other owners can't force lawyer Sterling to sell within 2 yrs.

He isn't about to pay $1/2 billion of capital gains taxes.

Offline mountaineer

A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

Offline olde north church

It's funny you would use that term (not funny "haha", funny as in ironic).  First thing that came to my mind was to use a graphic rather than the word.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
In related news, where might Obammy find the racism here?

There aren't enough whites in this neighborhood who should have been shot instead.  It proves how elitist the white folk are.  There!  A statement for Obama.
"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim tribute to patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness -- these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens. . . . reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principles."
George Washington

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."
Benjamin Franklin

Online DCPatriot

Uh...so was the actual murder, Mr. President.  [/s]
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
I would point out for the record that the execution in question was fumbled so badly as to be an atrocity.  It was far from quick or efficient, you could have hacked the prisoner's head off with a machete more humanely and much more quickly, and the condemned ultimately died of a massive heart attack and not the injection of the execution drugs that were only partially administered.

Not racism, but incredible professional malpractice and malfeasance from professional law enforcement officers who could not have possibly done a worse job of it.

That they opened the door for a professional hack like Obama to take advantage of is no surprise.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2014, 06:18:07 PM by Chieftain »

Offline truth_seeker

I would point out for the record that the execution in question was fumbled so badly as to be an atrocity.  It was far from quick or efficient, you could have hacked the prisoner's head off with a machete more humanely and much more quickly, and the condemned ultimately died of a massive heart attack and not the injection of the execution drugs that were only partially administered.

Not racism, but incredible professional malpractice and malfeasance from professional law enforcement officers who could not have possibly done a worse job of it.

That they opened the door for a professional hack like Obama to take advantage of is no surprise.
Do you think it possible the execution was botched on purpose, by anti-death penalty interests?

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
Do you think it possible the execution was botched on purpose, by anti-death penalty interests?

No.

Offline sinkspur

There was a doctor in the room.  Whomever placed the needle coudn't find a vein in the arm (Lockett was very overweight), so a vein was raised in the upper thigh.  The needle didn't hold, and the initial drug was only partially delivered.    It was a mistake.  The execution was not "botched." 

The execution was carried out under medical supervision.  Doctors make misjudgments;  it's tough to raise a vein in a fat person.

Why use three drugs?  Texas uses one (in fact, Texas is executing a criminal at this very moment), and has never had a problem. 

Death penalty opponents have so demonized every method of execution that even lethal injection (an perfectly humane way to end life) is now under fire.  At some point, the US will stop executing anyone. 

As a supporter of the death penalty, that's unfortunate, but if society is willing to lock the most heinous criminals up until they breathe their last in a prison cell, I have no problem with that. 

Knowing people like Richard Dieter, however, his next target will be eliminating life sentences without parole.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf