Author Topic: Mexican army troops have crossed border hundreds of times  (Read 375 times)

rangerrebew

Mexican army troops have crossed border hundreds of times
« on: May 02, 2014, 09:25:25 pm »
Mexican Army Troops Have Crossed Border Hundreds of Times

|
 Bradford Thomas |

An investigation by NBC affiliate News 4 Tucson into operations by rogue Mexican army groups has uncovered a troubling pattern. In the last two decades, Mexican military groups have reportedly crossed the border over 300 times.

Reports obtained under the federal Freedom of Information Act show that members of Mexico's Army have crossed into the U.S. at least 300 times over the past 18 years.

On a Tuesday morning, KVOA's Lupita Murillo spoke with the commander of the base. He said the last unit rotated out and that an entirely new unit took its place.

But reports show that across the entire border, soldiers have driven into Texas, landed helicopters in Texas' Rio Grande Valley and encountered Border Patrol agents within the United States.

One particularly egregious event occurred in March when a small group that opened fired on a young Tucson man, Javier Jose Rodriguez, who was visiting his family in Sásabe. Rodriguez was shot in the arm and the side, spent three weeks in the hospital and racked up medical bills of over $43,000.

Another event involving a group of soldiers from the same Mexican outpost took place in January, where a border patrol agent came across the soldiers 50 yards inside the border. The agent and the soldiers drew their weapons, but no one fired.

U.S. Senator Tom Coburn (R-OK) revealed details of the January encounter between soldiers from this base and the Border Patrol. In a letter to U.S. Customs and Border Protection, Coburn said a lone agent encountered two Mexican soldiers 50 yards inside the U.S. The agent and the soldiers drew their weapons; the soldiers carried G-3 rifles.

Thus far, the U.S. has yet to take significant action against these incursions. U.S. State Department sources told News 4 that they believe Mexico's Attorney General is looking into the attack on Rodriguez, but no one is investigating their motives for crossing.

Sen. Coburn ordered Homeland Security to find answers about the January incursion by early February. The agency has yet to respond to his demands.

http://www.truthrevolt.org//news/mexican-army-troops-have-crossed-border-hundreds-times
« Last Edit: May 02, 2014, 09:25:59 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!
Re: Mexican army troops have crossed border hundreds of times
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2014, 11:20:38 pm »
Perhaps it's about time to have a live fire re-enactment of the Battle of San Jacinto in order to refresh the memory of the Mexican Government.
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.