Author Topic: Bombshell: NSA Spokesman Says Obama Never Entered The Situation Room During Benghazi Attack  (Read 683 times)

Offline Millee

In a contentious interview with Bret Baier on Fox News, former NSA spokesperson Tommy Vietor admitted that Barack Obama never even entered the situation room even as the attack continued at the Benghazi consulate.

Ironically, he was trying to defend the president when he made this comments, by criticizing Fox News for airing reports that Obama watched the attack unfold from the Situation Room. Is it any better that he never bothered to check in and see what was going on?

http://www.ijreview.com/2014/05/134724-bombshell-video-nsa-spokesman-says-obama-never-entered-situation-room-benghazi-attack/

*Video at Link*   :chairbang:

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Of course he didn't! He already had a date with Reggie that night!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
This is purposely leaked to provide Obama plausible deniability.

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Millee

This is purposely leaked to provide Obama plausible deniability.

I hope there's follow up on where was he then and what (who) was he doing??