Author Topic: Convict Jackson Jr. gets $8.7k a month disability for “mood disorder.” I should be so crazy by Allen West  (Read 459 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://allenbwest.com/2014/05/convict-jackson-jr-8k-a-month-idisability-for-mood-disorder/

Convict Jackson Jr. gets $8.7k a month disability for “mood disorder.” I should be so crazy.
Written by Allen West on May 2, 2014

Whenever you hear our dear politicians in Washington DC say there’s nothing more to cut or that they’re just like us, let me give you a friendly reminder. As Breitbart reported after his jail sentencing, convicted ex-congressman Jesse Jackson Jr. (D-IL) receives $8,700 per month in government disability pay, as well as a partial federal pension of $45,000.

That generous $8,700 in disability comes thanks to Jackson’s sudden development of a “mood disorder” as the federal government began looking to indict him. Jackson, who was sentenced to 2.5 years in prison, had no history of mental illness during his prior 17 years in Congress.

And I wouldn’t be surprised if Jackson Jr. eventually gets a pardon from his Chicago buddy, Barack Hussein Obama.

I firmly believe the Congressional pension program needs to be reformed, right along with instituting term limits for Members of the US House and Senate. A political elitism is being created that does not bode well for the American interest because it only serves self and special interest.

As I flew out to San Diego for Kyle Petty Charity Ride Across America, my prayer on National Prayer Day is that Americans wake up and realize there is more to life than “Dancing with the Stars” and Donald Sterling-type distractions.

If we continue down the path of the welfare nanny-state and dependency society, what shall we pass on to subsequent generations? Think my fellow Americans, start to think.

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline speekinout

http://allenbwest.com/2014/05/convict-jackson-jr-8k-a-month-idisability-for-mood-disorder/

As I flew out to San Diego for Kyle Petty Charity Ride Across America, my prayer on National Prayer Day is that Americans wake up and realize there is more to life than “Dancing with the Stars” and Donald Sterling-type distractions.

If we continue down the path of the welfare nanny-state and dependency society, what shall we pass on to subsequent generations? Think my fellow Americans, start to think.

:amen:

Oceander

Hey!  I have a mood disorder - the democrats have made me permanently depressed.  Where do I sign up to get $8.7k a month for that?

Offline mountaineer

Hey!  I have a mood disorder - the democrats have made me permanently depressed.  Where do I sign up to get $8.7k a month for that?
Join the club.     **nononono*
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org