Author Topic: House democrat: basically all criticism of Obama is straight up racism  (Read 407 times)

rangerrebew

House Democrat: Basically All Criticism of Obama is Straight-up Racism

1 May 2014 / 266 Comments

Congressman Bennie Thompson, a Mississippi Democrat, has his finger on the pulse of America. And the heartbeat he detects is unremittingly racist (viaBuzzfeed):

A Mississippi Democratic Congressman says Clarence Thomas is an “Uncle Tom,” Mitch McConnell is a “racist,” and that Republicans are only anti-big government and anti-Obamacare because President Obama is black. Rep. Bennie Thompson was appearing on a New Nation of Islam radio program over weekend where he made the comments. “I’ve been in Washington. I saw three presidents now. I never saw George Bush treated like this. I never saw Bill Clinton treated like this with such disrespect,” Thompson said. “That Mitch McConnell would have the audacity to tell the president of the United States — not the chief executive, but the commander-in-chief — that ‘I don’t care what you come up with we’re going to be against it.’ Now if that’s not a racist statement I don’t know what is.”

Read more at http://minutemennews.com/2014/05/house-democrat-basically-criticism-obama-straight-racism/#dyLPy6pjHIyUGdSt.99