Author Topic: BOOM! Tommy Vietor – Former NSA Spox – Admits Obama Never Made it to Situation Room During Benghazi Attack! (Video)  (Read 3966 times)

Offline happyg

Tommy Vietor – Former NSA Spokesman – Admits Obama Never Made it to Situation Room During Benghazi Attack

Now we know that Barack Obama was in the White House but NEVER MADE IT to the Situation Room the night of the Benghazi Attack on 9-11 2012.
 This was after Islamists stormed the US Embassy in Cairo earlier in the day.

Obama never made it to the Situation Room.
 Tommy Vietor was there. Obama wasn’t.

Tommy Vietor: I was in the Situation Room that night. Ok. And we didn’t know where the ambassador was. Definitively.

Bret Baier: Was the president in the Situation Room?

Vietor: No…

Baier: Where was the president.

Vietor: In the White House.

Baier: He wasn’t in the Situation Room.

Vietor: Uhh. At what point in the evening. He was constantly… It’s well known that when the attack was first briefed to him it was in the Oval Office. And he was updated constantly…

Baier: Sp then when Hillary Clinton talks to him by phone at 10 PM, he’s where?

Vietor: I don’t know. I don’t have a tracking device on him in the residence.

Baier: But you were in the Situation Room and he wasn’t there.

Vietor: Yes.

The Consulate was under attack and Obama never made it downstairs to the Situation Room!
 Via Special Report:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6elmpyJkag&feature=player_embedded

By Jim Hoft: http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/05/boom-tommy-vietor-former-nsa-spokesman-admits-obama-never-made-it-to-situation-room-during-benghazi-attack-video/

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Duh....we already determined that.....he needed his beauty sleep for LV!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
I remember a year or so ago, Reggie Love said they sat in the dining room playing cards or something like that. He said Obama didn't want to watch what was happening.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I remember a year or so ago, Reggie Love said they sat in the dining room playing cards or something like that. He said Obama didn't want to watch what was happening.

I seem to remember that too!...Rap would know for sure...
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Spin, Spin, Spin! So much spin I'm getting dizzy!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

It has been reported that he and his 'mommy' Jerret, were very much against the Bin Laden mission. They continually blocked it until his staff simply ignored him and did it anyway, agaist his wishes.

The point is that even with something of that magnitude they had to drag him into the situation room, just so he would be there. He was pulled off the golf course and more or less 'forced' to sit down and shut up. And he was pissed about it.

While this sounds like a story, looking at the picture he is clearly dressed in a very casual way (even for him), and he has a look of both disgruntled and disinterested.

One could get the impression that he just doesn't give a damn about anything, except Reggie, and Jarret, and his never ending parties, vacations, and golf games. I believe that he takes the whole "President" gig as a major inconvenience to his slacking, partying, and having fun. But that is a classic Leftist mentality, so...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline ABX

It has been reported that he and his 'mommy' Jerret, were very much against the Bin Laden mission. They continually blocked it until his staff simply ignored him and did it anyway, agaist his wishes.

The point is that even with something of that magnitude they had to drag him into the situation room, just so he would be there. He was pulled off the golf course and more or less 'forced' to sit down and shut up. And he was pissed about it.

While this sounds like a story, looking at the picture he is clearly dressed in a very casual way (even for him), and he has a look of both disgruntled and disinterested.

One could get the impression that he just doesn't give a damn about anything, except Reggie, and Jarret, and his never ending parties, vacations, and golf games. I believe that he takes the whole "President" gig as a major inconvenience to his slacking, partying, and having fun. But that is a classic Leftist mentality, so...

The most notable thing about the situation room photo of the Bin Laden raid is that not only is Obama not at the table in the CiC seat, he also does not have a situation packet like everyone else. He almost appears like someone's kid on take your child to work day.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
His demeanor cannot be taken at face value. After all, he was really not completely sure which side he was rooting for.

Online Lando Lincoln

There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

And that STILL pisses me off royally!

No one, other than those directly involved,  should have known about it until every scrap of intelligence captured had been run down as far as was possible to do!

IOW the general public probably STILL should not know about it much less who carried it out!

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The most notable thing about the situation room photo of the Bin Laden raid is that not only is Obama not at the table in the CiC seat, he also does not have a situation packet like everyone else. He almost appears like someone's kid on take your child to work day.

IIRC they had to get him off the golf course...
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Looking at this photo...it sure does look photoshopped....I know I know..lol
Support the USO

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads

Well, as long as we're talking conspiracies - I will go to my grave with questions about "the death of Bin Laden".  Buried at sea?  Can't see a photo of his body?  Ummm...Ummmm.....Ummmmmm!   **nononono*

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
You mean like this?

Yeah....he looks as out of place as Obama does...look how small Obama is compared to others near him..
Support the USO

Offline ABX

From someone who uses PS daily, Photoshopping was done but not for the intention of faking it. Any pro photographer, especially one taking historically relevant images will do things like clean up shadows, improve highlights, adjust saturation, etc. I can pretty much guarantee it was shot in what is known as a RAW format which retains a lot more lighting information than you would get from your standard settings and jpg output most people use. RAW allows you to adjust the images to various exposure levels, even in specific areas so if you have one area that is washed out from over exposure (such as in direct sunlight) and one area under exposed (such as in shadow) you can balance those out.

It is fairly obvious that in this image, the lighting exposure was balanced across the image of all the participants to take their faces out of shadows. Saturation was also increased on the President and VP. The color saturation of the walls was also brought down, probably to ensure the people in the room were highlighted. Compare the lighting, wall color, etc to when Beyonce and JayZ played tourist in the situation room. They get washed in the surroundings, there are harsh shadows on the walls, and the shadows in their faces are pretty deep. (of course, different cameras and flash play a large part).

One other thing that jumps out is the dark area on the right side of the main chair the general is sitting in. It is very under exposed yet when you look at almost everything else that is at the same level and angle, it isn't. That tells me they were focusing on fixing a clear exposure on the people and didn't think too much of the loss of image data due to under exposure on the chair.

I did one other thing which is put this image in PS and pull up a histogram. This tells us more than almost everything.  The histogram on the top right shows you the exposure across all the color channels. You do not get an almost perfectly smooth histogram like that unless a lot of manual work was done to smooth out the exposure throughout the images. There are only two spikes on that, on the extreme of each side (over exposure probably detected on the top part of the screen grab white area- no data found because it isn't an image, and under exposure detected, probably the aforementioned black shadow of the chair).

So yes, Photoshopping was done, but it was not to deceive (just the composition and acting did that), just responsible Photoshopping a historical photographer would do for an image like this.

All of that was just said so we don't go chasing imaginary rabbits like a certain other site would.

Offline katzenjammer

Well, as long as we're talking conspiracies - I will go to my grave with questions about "the death of Bin Laden".  Buried at sea?  Can't see a photo of his body?  Ummm...Ummmm.....Ummmmmm!   **nononono*
I've never believed any of that sham story, and never will. 

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Not only that, but many of the SEALs involved in the raid have died since then. I agree that I do not want to be in any crackpot conspiracy, but the facts are stunning.

Man, I have to say, if the government offered me a million dollars to work for them today, ...cannot trust them, cannot trust them, NO.  I could only think that they are expecting me to be dead at the end of whatever it is they want me to do.

At this point I do not believe in my own government. I do not trust anything they say. No. I would not work for them. And, I certainly would not go into harms way for them. Not at all.

Next thing you know, they will have me attacking Libya, which was on the fast track to being an ally of the West.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2014, 01:42:31 am by 240B »

Offline ABX

Per my previous comment, here is a histogram of the Beyonce/JayZ image in the same room. this is what one would typically see as a historgram of an unedited image.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads

Not only that, but many of the SEALs involved in the raid have died since then. I agree that I do not want to be in any crackpot conspiracy, but the facts are stunning.

Man, I have to say, if the government offered me a million dollars to work for them today, ...cannot trust them, cannot trust them, NO.  I could only think that they are expecting me to be dead at the end of whatever it is they want me to do.

At this point I do not believe in my own government. I do not trust anything they say. No. I would not work for them. And, I certainly would not go into harms way for them. Not at all.

Next thing you know, they will have me attacking Libya, which was on the fast track to being an ally of the West.

Yes, the SEALs.........totally agree with you about the gov't.  Don't trust them or believe a word they say anymore - and that includes BOTH sides of the aisle!

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Yes, the SEALs.........totally agree with you about the gov't.  Don't trust them or believe a word they say anymore - and that includes BOTH sides of the aisle!

When it comes to deep Government/Media there are no aisle. They are all for one, and all for ME!

« Last Edit: May 02, 2014, 02:38:07 am by 240B »