Author Topic: MSNBC Is Now Admitting There MAY Be Something To This Whole Benghazi Thing  (Read 554 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator

Support the USO

Offline Relic

It is significant that MSNBC noticed. But, the entire political class wants this to go away. It will go away.

But what about the poor guy they jailed over this garbage?

Offline andy58-in-nh

It is significant that MSNBC noticed. But, the entire political class wants this to go away. It will go away.

But what about the poor guy they jailed over this garbage?

He's expendable. The Obama Administration was running guns to al Qaeda and the Muslim Brotherhood. That story must be suppressed, at all costs.   
Liberalism isn't really about making the world a better place. It's about reassuring the elites that they are good people for wanting to rule over it.

Offline Relic

He's expendable. The Obama Administration was running guns to al Qaeda and the Muslim Brotherhood. That story must be suppressed, at all costs.

It saddens me that in the Soviet States of America, an American can be disposed of, with no notice from the media, or public.

Offline happyg

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&amp;v=mSD5JtAiNlA" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&amp;v=mSD5JtAiNlA</a>

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
MSNBC's line of attack is to attack Judicial Watch's credibility in behalf of Obama.

« Last Edit: May 01, 2014, 12:25:20 PM by Luis Gonzalez »

Offline musiclady

MSNBC's line of attack is to attack Judicial Watch's credibility in behalf of Obama.

They know that without Judicial Watch, the whole story would have gone away a lot sooner.

The 'enemy' to MSNBC is anyone who threatens the power of their god, Obama.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

May 3, 2016 - the day the Republican party left ME.  I am now without a Party, and quite possibly without a country.  May God have mercy!

Offline mountaineer

• Paranoid Hillbilly
“Hell hath no fury like a vested interest masquerading as a moral principle.” - Ryan T Anderson

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf