I’m working on a petition to Guarantee the Constitution. Need your help and/or suggestions. This is my first draft. It will go to my reps in GA after I force everyone in my hood to sign it.
Petition to Guarantee the US Constitution
“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights; that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.”
Whereas the Constitution of The United States is the Supreme Law of the Land for the Republic of The United States.
Whereas the US Constitution is being trampled, ignored and subverted by lawmakers, judges, corporations and individuals at their whim or for personal gain.
Whereas “We The People” are the rightful lawgivers.
We, the undersigned, do hereby petition the House and Senate of the State of Georgia and the Governor to guarantee the US Constitution and our sovereign individual rights with the following legislation.
· Require all lawmakers, judges, police officers to take a class and pass a test on the US Constitution.
· Require all lawmakers, judges, police officers to swear a public Oath to support and defend the US Constitution, at their peril.
· Provide that all lawmakers, judges and police officers sign an Oath to the US Constitution and it be made available as a publicly accessible document to any citizen of The Republic of The United States.
· Make any violation of the Oath a Class 1 Felony.
· Provide for the implementation of a Grand Jury of the people, to adjudicate violations of the Oath, by virtue of a petition from the people.
· Provide significant penalties for violation of the Oath to include incarceration, forfeiture of property and immediate removal from their job.
· Provide that this legislation be retroactive to all active lawmakers, judges and police officers.