Author Topic: George Will: ‘In Some Ways,’ Tea Party ‘More Of A Force Than Ever’  (Read 326 times)

Offline happyg

Jamie Weinstein

George Will says the tea party remains a “huge force” within the Republican Party.

Will evaluated the state of the tea party during an extensive interview with The Daily Caller on politics, culture and his new book, “A Nice Little Place on the North Side: Wrigley Field at One Hundred.” TheDC will be featuring segments from the interview over the next several weeks.

Calling himself “very pro-tea party,” Will argued that “in some ways” the tea party is “more of a force than ever.” Watch the video to see why the legendary conservative columnist thinks so.

You can view previous segments from TheDC’s interview with Will below:

Video at link:
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/04/29/george-will-in-some-ways-tea-party-more-of-a-force-than-ever/#ixzz30NmLmuee

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Hmmm.  That seems to contradict the numerous and breathless reports that the Tea Party is dead/dying/full of fruitcakes and nutballs.  Subterfuge is what that is.  I respect George Will's opinions - my own eyes tell me he is correct.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Note to Mr. Will:   In 'ALL' ways, Tea Party More of a Force than Ever.

Tea Party per se.....is more of an attitude.   And we've got a helluva attitude right now.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Note to Mr. Will:   In 'ALL' ways, Tea Party More of a Force than Ever.

Tea Party per se.....is more of an attitude.   And we've got a helluva attitude right now.

:amen:
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!