Author Topic: Tea Party Republicans In House Draw Line In the Sand, Warn Boehner To Take Heed  (Read 650 times)

Offline happyg

FOX News’ Charles Payne joins a chorus of other conservative pundits and members of Congress to point out that Speaker John Boehner is only in power because of the Tea Party movement of 2010.

Payne welcomed conservative Congressman Louie Gohmert (R-TX) to FOX’s “Happening Now” show, where the popular Tea Party congressman took the opportunity share his displeasure with Boehner’s recent mocking of his colleagues in Congress.

Boehner’s insulting remarks were directed at the conservative caucus within the Republican-led House of Representatives, who are opposed to any comprehensive immigration reform bill, or as some like to call it, amnesty for illegal immigrants.

According to Boehner, those who are not willing to tow the establishment party line immigration reform, namely those dastardly Tea Party members of Congress like Gohmert, DeSantis, Mulvaney, and Huelskamp, are a bunch of pansies who believe the issue is too difficult to tackle head on.

Gohmert warns that Boehner and the rest of leadership in the House will face stiff opposition.

There are enough of us, if they do this, that will vote against anyone who takes this position…we can keep any of them from being Speaker in our lifetime.-Rep. Louie Gohmert

Representatives Huelskamp (R-KS), Jordan (R-OH), and Mulvaney (R-SC), are among some of the most active conservatives, who are railing against the GOP leadership as do-nothings, who are quick to negotiate with President Obama and Democrats, but not with members of their own caucus in the House.

Jordan is considered to be one of the frontrunners in the GOP to replace Boehner in next year’s Speaker’s election

The post Tea Party Republicans In House Draw Line In the Sand, Warn Boehner To Take Heed appeared first on The Shark Tank.

Source:  http://www.shark-tank.com/2014/04/28/tea-party-republicans-in-house-draw-line-in-the-sand-warn-boehner-to-take-heed/

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Boehner is an atrocity.  I'm glad we've got some people who are still willing to stand up and fight this.  Dismiss us if you must - but there are still a large number of people that are against the GOP rushing to create a bill that will only inflate the number of Democrat voters even more!  There are still a large number of people that don't wish to see the GOP take that last step off the cliff and commit suicide by stupidity.  There are still a large number of people that think there is a better way to address the problem of illegal immigration in a way that does not destroy us. 

:patriot:
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Boehner is an atrocity.  I'm glad we've got some people who are still willing to stand up and fight this.  Dismiss us if you must - but there are still a large number of people that are against the GOP rushing to create a bill that will only inflate the number of Democrat voters even more!  There are still a large number of people that don't wish to see the GOP take that last step off the cliff and commit suicide by stupidity.  There are still a large number of people that think there is a better way to address the problem of illegal immigration in a way that does not destroy us. 

:patriot:

:amen:  :beer:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien