Author Topic: Glenn Beck Colludes With CIA and CFR to Take Down Patriot Movement  (Read 1106 times)

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

http://www.teaparty.org/glenn-beck-colludes-cia-cfr-take-patriot-movement-40603/

The pedigree of Beck’s circle reveals he is not a libertarian and does not believe in the Constitution

(Info Wars) – Glenn Beck, who fancies himself a libertarian, is working with corporate media insiders and a former CIA employee who flaunts his membership in the globalist Council on Foreign Relations. The objective of this group at the very heart of Beck’s operation, now readily apparent following the Cliven Bundy standoff, is to portray the Nevada rancher as a racist zealot, a member of a dangerous and outlaw sovereign citizen movement, and inseparable from violent and conspiracy crazed “militia” domestic terrorists. Beck’s campaign mirrors that of the Obama administration, Eric Holder’s Justice Department and the liberal media intelligentsia.
- See more at: http://www.teaparty.org/glenn-beck-colludes-cia-cfr-take-patriot-movement-40603/

I sh*t you not.  teaparty.org has this hack conspiracy piece on their front page.  It's ripped directly from Alex Jones's Infowars http://www.infowars.com/judas-goat-glenn-beck-colludes-with-cia-and-cfr-to-take-down-patriot-movement/

This is today's Tea Party.  Nothing but fruitcakes and nutballs.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Re: Glenn Beck Colludes With CIA and CFR to Take Down Patriot Movement
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2014, 01:48:28 pm »
We do rather need an eye roll smiley.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2014, 02:09:42 pm »
We do rather need an eye roll smiley.

InfoWars is to responsible journalism what Taco Bell is to Mexican cuisine. Just indigestible empty calories to fill the bellies of those too much in a hurry to try and find something better.

Crazy conspiracy theories hatched in sweaty basement lairs are the last thing that Americans who still care about the Constitution truly need. 

Obviously, the Bilderbergers and the Trilateral Commission have implanted microchips in my frontal lobe to make me say such things.

"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2014, 02:10:39 pm »
That's the problem with moving out to the extremes in politics.  The further out you go, the more people get run over by the bus.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2014, 02:29:52 pm »
InfoWars is to responsible journalism what Taco Bell is to Mexican cuisine. Just indigestible empty calories ...
That's the truth! Pseudotruth, pseudomexicanfood.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2014, 02:52:34 pm »

I sh*t you not.  teaparty.org has this hack conspiracy piece on their front page.  It's ripped directly from Alex Jones's Infowars http://www.infowars.com/judas-goat-glenn-beck-colludes-with-cia-and-cfr-to-take-down-patriot-movement/

This is today's Tea Party.  Nothing but fruitcakes and nutballs.

Once-ler, I don't know if this endquote above is your words or from the article - but I take issue with that.  Today's Tea Party is nothing but fruitcakes and nutballs?  Really?  I consider myself a Tea Partyer - do you consider me to be a fruitcake or nutball? 

You can find extremes in any group - even in your beloved GOP establishment, I daresay there are more than a few fruitcakes and nutballs - especially the ones with orange skin that cannot stop crying.  I would put John McCain in that group - he's an old stale fruitcake! 

If the Tea Party is such a joke - why does the GOP feel that they must constantly attack and mock them?  If they are such a done, dead entity - why even waste the bandwidth on them?  I'll tell you why - because the GOP establishment is still scared of them, that's why.  Now go back to making your jokes and trying to smear all of us with the taint of some fruitcakes and nutballs. 

I never thought I would see the day when ordinary citizens standing up for their constitutional rights and expressing their disgust with a bloated corrupt government would be ridiculed by the Republican Party.  Wow, just wow. 

**nononono*
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline katzenjammer

« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2014, 03:17:48 pm »
Once-ler, I don't know if this endquote above is your words or from the article - but I take issue with that.  Today's Tea Party is nothing but fruitcakes and nutballs?  Really?  I consider myself a Tea Partyer - do you consider me to be a fruitcake or nutball? 

You can find extremes in any group - even in your beloved GOP establishment, I daresay there are more than a few fruitcakes and nutballs - especially the ones with orange skin that cannot stop crying.  I would put John McCain in that group - he's an old stale fruitcake! 

If the Tea Party is such a joke - why does the GOP feel that they must constantly attack and mock them?  If they are such a done, dead entity - why even waste the bandwidth on them?  I'll tell you why - because the GOP establishment is still scared of them, that's why.  Now go back to making your jokes and trying to smear all of us with the taint of some fruitcakes and nutballs. 

I never thought I would see the day when ordinary citizens standing up for their constitutional rights and expressing their disgust with a bloated corrupt government would be ridiculed by the Republican Party.  Wow, just wow. 

**nononono*

That is a stark commentary on how the Republican Party has devolved.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2014, 03:22:01 pm »

InfoWars is to responsible journalism what Taco Bell is to Mexican cuisine. Just indigestible empty calories to fill the bellies of those too much in a hurry to try and find something better.

Crazy conspiracy theories hatched in sweaty basement lairs are the last thing that Americans who still care about the Constitution truly need. 

Obviously, the Bilderbergers and the Trilateral Commission have implanted microchips in my frontal lobe to make me say such things.

Bingo. If Alex Jones said the sky was blue, I would doubt it and look out the window.

Offline olde north church

« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2014, 04:28:49 pm »
Still don't trust Beck.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2014, 07:08:57 am »
If the RNC put Alex Jones on their front page I would agree with you.  teaparty.org is not the extreme of the tea party.  It is the norm.