Author Topic: Greta Van Susteren's career threatened by Obama administration  (Read 391 times)

rangerrebew

Greta Van Susteren’s Career Threatened By Obama Administration

April 29, 2014

Greta Van Susteren’s Career Threatened By Obama Administration

theuspatriot.com ^ | 4/26/14

Posted on Monday, April 28, 2014 11:26:53 PM by DBCJR

Greta Van Susteren has been a journalist for CNN and Fox News channels since the 1990s. She has a reputation for being objective, and reporting only on stories that she finds to be truthful. She has been known to vet sources and facts herself.

When she reported on the 9/11 Benghazi scandal, she chronicled the Obama administration’s attempts to portray the attack as a conspiracy created by an American filmmaker’s anti-Islamic short film. As soon as it became clear that the incident was a terrorist attack, the administration started to withhold their information.

Now Susteren is claiming that the Obama administration failed to invite Fox News to the State Department conference bridge, even as they alerted other news agencies. Fox News has also been repeatedly dodged in their mission to expose the Benghazi cover up.

Susteren claims that someone at the Obama administration has also made clear threats to members of her staff, telling them that they would have their careers ended if they continued to investigate the Benghazi incident…

http://gunnyg.wordpress.com/2014/04/29/greta-van-susterens-career-threatened-by-obama-administration/
« Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 12:28:30 pm by rangerrebew »

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Greta Van Susteren's career threatened by Obama administration
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2014, 01:38:14 pm »
And they WILL do it if they possibly can!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Greta Van Susteren's career threatened by Obama administration
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2014, 02:33:49 pm »
Sieg heil!
Sieg heil!

Welcome everyone, to the oh so tolerant world of Liberalism!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.