Author Topic: Imam to Obama: ‘End Oppression of Muslims’; Obama to Imam: ‘Pray for Me’  (Read 204 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator

Imam to Obama: ‘End Oppression of Muslims’; Obama to Imam: ‘Pray for Me’
April 27, 2014 - 9:04 PM
By Patrick Goodenough

( – Visiting Malaysia’s National Mosque on Sunday, President Obama was asked by the institution’s imam to end oppression against Muslims worldwide, Malaysia’s national press agency Bernama reported.

“Pray for me,” Obama replied, according to Grand Imam Ismail Muhammad, who took him on a 25-minute tour of the mosque, called Masjid Negara in Malay, in Kuala Lumpur.

“Obama also said that every day when he wakes up he always does his best to put an end to oppression and conflicts affecting communities,” Bernama quoted Ismail as saying.

The 70 year-old cleric said Obama had frequently replied with InsyAllah (Malay for “Allah willing”) and terima kasih (“thank you”) during the tour.

“It was nice of him, although he could not speak much of the Malay language  but understood what I had said to him,” he said.

Obama, who wore a dark suit and removed his shoes, also visited and paid his respects at the National Mausoleum at the mosque complex, where former prime ministers and deputy prime ministers are buried

Support the USO
#NeverHillary  Not#NeverTrump

Offline mountaineer

Back in his element. 

“Let each citizen remember at the moment he is offering his vote that he is not making a present or a compliment to please an individual – or at least that he ought not so to do; but rather he is executing one of the most solemn trusts in human society for which he is accountable to God and his country.” Samuel Adams, April 16, 1781.

Offline musiclady

When's he going to put an end to his own oppression of conservatives??
"What unrepentant sin against Jesus Christ does a Republican have to commit, before you will stop rewarding them with your vote?"

I don't vote for degenerate liberals.  No matter what letter they have after their names.

May 3, 2016 - the day the Republican party left ME.  I am now without a Party, and quite possibly without a country.  May God have mercy!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo