Author Topic: Disgusting report: muslim brotherhood attack defies belief  (Read 377 times)

rangerrebew

Disgusting report: muslim brotherhood attack defies belief
« on: April 28, 2014, 01:08:52 pm »
This Disgusting Report Of Muslim Brotherhood Attack Defies Belief

“Come, I’ll humiliate and break you – and your Sisi.”

B. Christopher Agee   — April 25, 2014

Due to the overwhelming volume of shocking violent incidents reportedly perpetrated by members of the Muslim Brotherhood, it unfortunately takes a truly atrocious act to warrant headlines among mainstream media outlets of note. Even then, however, most sources prefer to ignore or whitewash the most disturbing aspect of such reports.

According to an recent article by Raymond Ibrahim, the vile retaliation against a six-year-old boy believed to be a supporter of anti-Brotherhood revolutionary Abdel Fattah el-Sisi shows the extent to which these extremists will go to further their cause.

Ibrahim writes that the Egyptian boy was allegedly heard singing el-Sisi’s praises by Muslim Brotherhood member Ahmed Abu Sa’id. At that point, according to interviews with the victimized child and his parents, Sa’id invited him into a nearby shed and began raping him.

“You’re always holding pictures of this Sisi and singing his praises,” the Brotherhood member reportedly said. “Come, I’ll humiliate and break you – and your Sisi.”

As the violent attack transpired, the boy’s mother said she could hear her son screaming for help.

“I heard him crying and left my work and ran up to meet him,” she recalled. “He was holding his pants up. I thought some kids had beaten him.”

The atrocious behavior did not stop there, she insisted. Upon attempting to confront Sa’id about the incident, she said he and a number of other assailants beat her I the head with iron rods.

As the interview progressed, reports indicate more of the history between Sa’id and the boy’s family became apparent. According to the victim’s mother, Sa’id’s wife offered her a substantial sum of money to become a Muslim Brotherhood ally in Rabia.

When she refused, the stalemate between the two families reportedly became more hostile. Ultimately, her young child bore the wrath of an emboldened extremist, she indicated.

While this account, if valid, is an extreme example, there is little question that Muslim Brotherhood members in Egypt embrace violence and intimidation in an effort to maintain power.

Read more at http://www.westernjournalism.com/disgusting-report-muslim-brotherhood-attack-defies-belief/#bBRgMQ0fsJJ3aA5k.99

Offline mountaineer

Re: Disgusting report: muslim brotherhood attack defies belief
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2014, 01:20:03 pm »
Egypt sentences 683 to death in another mass trial
By  Associated Press,   

MINYA, Egypt — A judge in Egypt on Monday sentenced to death 683 alleged supporters of the country’s ousted Islamist president, including the Muslim Brotherhood’s spiritual leader, the latest in mass trials that have drawn international condemnation and stunned rights groups.

The same judge also upheld the death penalty for 37 of 529 defendants sentenced in a similar case in March, though he commuted the rest of the sentences to life imprisonment.

Still, the 37 death sentences — which can be appealed in a higher court — remain an extraordinarily high number for Egypt, compared to the dramatic trial in the wake of the 1981 assassination of President Anwar Sadat, when only five people were sentenced to death and executed.

Among those convicted and sentenced to death on Monday was Mohamed Badie, the Brotherhood’s spiritual guide. If his sentence is confirmed, it would make him the most senior Brotherhood figure sentenced to death since one of the group’s leading ideologues, Sayed Qutb, was sentenced and executed in 1966.

In announcing the 683 death sentences for violence and the killing of policemen, Judge Said Youssef on Monday also said he was referring his ruling to the Grand Mufti, the nation’s top Islamic official — a requirement under Egyptian law, but one that is considered a formality. It does, however, give a window of opportunity for a judge to reverse an initial sentence.

Both Monday’s and the March trial are linked to deadly riots that erupted in Minya and elsewhere in Egypt after security forces violently disbanded sit-ins held by Brotherhood supporters in Cairo last August.  ...
More at WashPost