Author Topic: Media Matters chief David Brock admits to working with media outlets on stories (video)  (Read 329 times)

rangerrebew

Media Matters Chief David Brock Admits to Working with Media Outlets on Stories (Video)

Posted by Jim Hoft on Sunday, April 27, 2014, 12:23 PM

By Kristinn Taylor and Jim Hoft

This morning on CNN’s Reliable Sources Brian Stelter asked David Brock, founder of Media Matters for America, how his group operates both independently and collaboratively with other journalists and media watchers.

Last Sunday former CBS reporter Sharyl Attkisson told CNN’s Reliable Sources that far left Media Matters helped produce news reports for CBS News.

They used to work with me on stories and tried to help me produce my stories, and at some point –“

Attkisson also said CBS blocked several of her reports.

David Brock, chairman of the 501(c)(3) tax-exempt group Media Matters for America and self-described “Democratic political activist”, did not deny the allegations today. Instead, Brock admitted on Reliable Sources that Media Matters works with liberal media outlets to develop news stories.

“We do work with reporters. We’re a media watchdog group. I have no reason to doubt that.”

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/04/breaking-media-matters-chief-david-brock-admits-to-working-with-media-outlets-to-develop-stories-video/
« Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 08:33:03 am by rangerrebew »