Author Topic: How Obamacare Killed Former Democratic Frontrunner’s Political Dreams… by Ulsterman  (Read 706 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://theulstermanreport.com/2014/04/27/how-obamacare-killed-former-democratic-frontrunners-political-dreams/

How Obamacare Killed Former Democratic Frontrunner’s Political Dreams…
by Ulsterman on April 27, 2014 with 0 Comments in News

Allyson Schwartz began the year the frontrunner to win her party’s nomination as the next governor of Pennsylvania.  The Philadelphia based congresswoman had name recognition, state party support, approval from the D.C. power brokers, and friendly media coverage.

Then she came out swinging in support of Obamacare, and it was all downhill for her from there…

“I’m proud of Obamacare!”

Just a few months ago, she was leading a growing field of primary contenders.  Now she sits at just 7% support – and remember reader, that is 7% of support among REGISTERED DEMOCRAT voters in her state!  That puts her well behind new Democrat frontrunner and businessman Tom Wolf, who currently enjoys 33% support.

Rumors are that the Obama administration pushed Congresswoman Schwartz to make a more bold assertion of her support of the divisive healthcare law.  The administration is increasingly desperate to have an example they can use to state Obamacare is a winning issue.
It would appear Congresswoman Schwartz’s now collapsing political race is a clear sign of just the opposite.

Obamacare is political poison, even among Democrat voters, and that spells doom for all members of the party who are the ones responsible for a law the vast majority of Americans resent more and more.

2014.    -UM
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline olde north church

Is there any reason why Leftist pundits from Beckel to Carville to Williams keep saying the GOP can't run against obamacare?  They would be crazy not to!
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Is there any reason why Leftist pundits from Beckel to Carville to Williams keep saying the GOP can't run against obamacare?  They would be crazy not to!

Poor tactics. It got stuck with the name Obamacare - he's not running again. Far better to refer to it as "the Democrat forced Affordable Care Act." Make them all own it, not just the guy in the White House.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Poor tactics. It got stuck with the name Obamacare - he's not running again. Far better to refer to it as "the Democrat forced Affordable Care Act." Make them all own it, not just the guy in the White House.

The "Samuel Taylor Colleridge Memorial Insurance Plan"

Offline rb224315

• Custom Title goes here
  • Personal Text goes here

The Dims are trying to do what they always try to do--set the GOP's message for them.  They always try to tell the GOP what won't work and what it needs to do to be "relevant", the GOP gets scared that the Dims might be right, then do exactly what the Dims say they should do.  Lucy moves the football, then the GOP waits 2 years and does it all over again.  They say "the GOP has overplayed its hand on this issue" and the GOP gets scared and runs away from whatever issue they're talking about.  Notice that the Dims never say things like "nominating John McCain is a bad idea".
rb224315:  just another "Creepy-ass Cracka".

The Dims are trying to do what they always try to do--set the GOP's message for them.  They always try to tell the GOP what won't work and what it needs to do to be "relevant", the GOP gets scared that the Dims might be right, then do exactly what the Dims say they should do.  Lucy moves the football, then the GOP waits 2 years and does it all over again.  They say "the GOP has overplayed its hand on this issue" and the GOP gets scared and runs away from whatever issue they're talking about.  Notice that the Dims never say things like "nominating John McCain is a bad idea".

Which may make it not a half-bad idea for anyone running against a RINO to lather, rinse, repeat "No More Obamacare"