Author Topic:  (Read 345 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
« on: April 27, 2014, 01:21:37 PM »

Support the USO

Offline olde north church

« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2014, 02:19:52 PM »
Is there any reason why Leftist pundits from Beckel to Carville to Williams keep saying the GOP can't run against obamacare?  They would be crazy not to!
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2014, 02:31:49 PM »
Is there any reason why Leftist pundits from Beckel to Carville to Williams keep saying the GOP can't run against obamacare?  They would be crazy not to!

Poor tactics. It got stuck with the name Obamacare - he's not running again. Far better to refer to it as "the Democrat forced Affordable Care Act." Make them all own it, not just the guy in the White House.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2014, 04:27:39 PM »
Poor tactics. It got stuck with the name Obamacare - he's not running again. Far better to refer to it as "the Democrat forced Affordable Care Act." Make them all own it, not just the guy in the White House.

The "Samuel Taylor Colleridge Memorial Insurance Plan"

Offline rb224315

• Custom Title goes here
  • Personal Text goes here
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2014, 05:56:58 PM »

The Dims are trying to do what they always try to do--set the GOP's message for them.  They always try to tell the GOP what won't work and what it needs to do to be "relevant", the GOP gets scared that the Dims might be right, then do exactly what the Dims say they should do.  Lucy moves the football, then the GOP waits 2 years and does it all over again.  They say "the GOP has overplayed its hand on this issue" and the GOP gets scared and runs away from whatever issue they're talking about.  Notice that the Dims never say things like "nominating John McCain is a bad idea".
rb224315:  just another "Creepy-ass Cracka".

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2014, 06:06:18 PM »
The Dims are trying to do what they always try to do--set the GOP's message for them.  They always try to tell the GOP what won't work and what it needs to do to be "relevant", the GOP gets scared that the Dims might be right, then do exactly what the Dims say they should do.  Lucy moves the football, then the GOP waits 2 years and does it all over again.  They say "the GOP has overplayed its hand on this issue" and the GOP gets scared and runs away from whatever issue they're talking about.  Notice that the Dims never say things like "nominating John McCain is a bad idea".

Which may make it not a half-bad idea for anyone running against a RINO to lather, rinse, repeat "No More Obamacare"

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf