Author Topic: Portland (OR) NAACP members question leadership of the nonprofit's president; investigation pending  (Read 222 times)

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
Simply amazing!  Why does the black community tolerate this??  If this is the best that the NAACP can come up with to run their organization then they might as well shut the doors and not even bother any more.  The only notable achievement this group has in the past year is to run a local grocery store out of North Portland because the company was considered "too white" among other things, and these same people hounded them out of town, while at the same time bitching about a "food desert" in North Portland.

I think this goes right to the point about why SCOTUS just ruled that Michigan can indeed stop using Affirmative Action.  If you get sick your Doctor can prescribe you medication to help you get well again, and once you are well, you should expect to stop taking that medication.  With Affirmative Action, some in the black community have become addicted to the medication and are demanding it continue basically forever.  NAACP has been one of those entities demanding no end to Affirmative Action, and this article is very revealing about exactly who and what are making up the leadership of that group, and showing just how little political and financial support these people really have, right in their own community.

But I did let loose a guffaw at the notion that this woman thinks she can say that Obama is coming to her party and that alone will make it happen.....

:smokin:

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf