Author Topic: Judge Jeanine DEMOLISHES Armed-To-The-Teeth, Land-Grabbing, Tortoise-Slaying, Document-Shredding Dirty Harry Reid Puppets.....MUST WATCH  (Read 693 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://therightscoop.com/judge-jeanine-demolishes-armed-to-the-teeth-land-grabbing-tortoise-slaying-harry-reid-puppets/

Judge Jeanine DEMOLISHES Armed-To-The-Teeth, Land-Grabbing, Tortoise-Slaying, Document-Shredding Dirty Harry Reid Puppets
Posted on Apr 26, 2014 at 9:47 PM in Politics | Leave a Comment
By Caleb Howe

Tonight, Judge Jeanine assaults Harry Reid and the BLM, giving no quarter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vev634mcJSM

The Judge spares no detail while destroying narratives in her trademark fiery fashion. All I can say is, that’s gonna leave a mark.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2014, 01:13:49 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline happyg

Wow! She has more guts, brains, and beauty! I would like to see Dirty Harry being forced to testify under oath about the land grab.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Wow! She has more guts, brains, and beauty! I would like to see Dirty Harry being forced to testify under oath about the land grab.

It will never happen as long as Boehner is speaker. I do not know what it is that Obama has on him, but Boehner is acting as Obama's protector and as such, he will defend Reid as well.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Madly smitten with Judge Jeanine Pirro.  I get the vapors!   LOL!

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald